byebye Show full post »
Godfather275
im working on getting a codec that compresses good qual. video

Quote 0 0
Ex_
ahh, make sure to ask about streaming rates. WMV at 700kbs is pushing the best quality for streaming.

I thought 3 turned out very well.
::animatedsmile
Quote 0 0
democrat
its alright.
April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Quote 0 0
Count_Fester_Gesmire
Just wanted to say this forum is fucking cool indeed,im new here as well.Hello to all.
And GOd said let there be Metal!
Quote 0 0
heavymetalgirl
Good job. I like the music too.

If electricity comes from electrons,
does morality come from morons?
Quote 0 0
Godfather275
bizump and thanx

Quote 0 0
SaraJ
Hey Godfather. I was wondering about you earlier. Theres some reality show for directors out, and I thought of you.
Quote 0 0
Godfather275
Quote:

MissSaraJ said: Hey Godfather. I was wondering about you earlier. Theres some reality show for directors out, and I thought of you.
haha thanx, i like the shorts that they do but the show and how its set up is kind of stupide, i just watcht the films some are hella good

Quote 0 0
Calicougar
sure y not, if its good mabye ill respond a second time and give imput
Im the Captin!

Quote 0 0
Calicougar
nice....quite nice
Im the Captin!

Quote 0 0
SaraJ
Quote:

Godfather275 said:
Quote:

MissSaraJ said: Hey Godfather. I was wondering about you earlier. Theres some reality show for directors out, and I thought of you.
haha thanx, i like the shorts that they do but the show and how its set up is kind of stupide, i just watcht the films some are hella good

I didnt get a chance to sit and watch it, but it made me think of you nonetheless.
Quote 0 0
Godfather275
Quote:

MissSaraJ said:
Quote:

Godfather275 said:
Quote:

I didnt get a chance to sit and watch it, but it made me think of you nonetheless.
awesome, every time i hear kentucky i think of KFC, you and SMB

Quote 0 0
NikkiShadows
hooray for being on the new board?::confused

"You can't quit until you try." - Nikki Sixx
Quote 0 0
SaraJ
Quote:

Godfather275 said:
Quote:

MissSaraJ said:
Quote:

Godfather275 said:
Quote:

awesome, every time i hear kentucky i think of KFC, you and SMB

Awww ^_^. Thanks!
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
congrats
Quote 0 0