Lefty
1.So when I got my ticket back in June I was under the impression Devildriver would be playing Monster second stage.
(So I got a lawn ticket and 5 other for my friends) Because that is the arrangement that ozzfest.com posted. I cant be sure if the website made a mistake or if the lineup change came later. Does anyone have information on this?

2.2010 Ozzfest set times are fucking CLOWN SHOES.

3.Kirk bailed out day(s) before. I was looking forward to seeing KOS. I understand his reasons but I hate the fact he couldnt stick it out for 5 ozzfest dates. (2 weeks total travel+shows)

Next year if ozzfest comes around its going to take somthing special to get me there. I may throw myself from a moving vehicle so I can miss tommarow. Anyone else feeling these turn of events?
Quote 0 0
clozzy
i jest feltz mah luft nutz d00z taht cunt?  :-\
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::sinister::sinister
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
ive never once seen devildriver posted as a side stage band on this site.  i've always seen them listed as a main stage band so i dont know where you got that info from.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

ive never once seen devildriver posted as a side stage band on this site.  i've always seen them listed as a main stage band so i dont know where you got that info from.
EXACTLY
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
they were a side stage band in 08 but not for this years.
Quote 0 0
Lefty
It was, infact a website error
Quote 0 0
timbobarry
DevilDriver was always listed on the main stage since they announced the lineup.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
insert beatoff smiliez
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
wtf is clown shoes :-\
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
the set times are fuckin THOSE? what low standards. i've at least fucked a green one
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
DEVIL DRIVER was always listed on the 2010 Ozzfest website as a main stage act as far as I know.
I remember quite clearly that it was great to see they got a premium spot as that act in particular is so intense and powerful...it actually needs that space to project what they have, it`s amazing.
Dez F. really shows an intensity in his performances that I have never seen elsewhere.
They belong on and deserve Main Stage.
The disgruntled author of this thread may have seen a dormant remnant of past Ozzfest info.
However...it`s Ozzfest..get a ticket upgrade the day of the show or just try to enjoy it anyway.
It seems there is an uncertainty on this matter....maybe W.O.O can clear it up??
FOF

Quote 0 0
Anusecks
timbobarry wrote:

DevilDriver was always listed on the main stage since they announced the lineup.

That's what I thought too
GET HEAVY or GTFO BITCH!!
Quote 0 0