Gnomez Show full post »
MsCeeAngel
Finally someone got it! Thanks Gnomez! My bro seems 2 get these crappy clones or trolls. Whatever! Anyways, don't know why either. Hell I've had a few. But never like him! Why do that? Do ya not have a life? We do. It's called work! Maybe the cloner doesn't have a job? Maybe he/ she is a teenager goin thru puberty like my cat. Just found out poor thing is in heat 4 the 1rst time! Sux 2 be her. So maybe the clones have the hotz 4 my bro? Ewww. Ya got a prob if ya do! Otherwise people or person... why clone him?  ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
CENSORED

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
All this censored stuff around here must be too fragile for our ears 
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
CENSORED

Quote 0 0
frank_e_boi
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

I'm sick of Zaktar cloning himself
especially when he responds to his own posts
because nobody else will

unless they are provoking him

she can be taught/
Your faith in your friends disturbs me.::stare hoohah.
I will rid the world of stupidity, one n00b at a time.
Then i will control they're life through metalinsanity.
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Wow you people really don't know the difference from my bro and a clone! There's always a difference somehow. A clue of some sort! I dunno who they or it is. But it 4 sure ain't him. And no it's not me either! I have a life!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
CENSORED

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
This shit gets old...Ehhhh what a life?

Metal or GTFO!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
MsCeeAngel wrote:

Finally someone got it! Thanks Gnomez! My bro seems 2 get these crappy clones or trolls. Whatever! Anyways, don't know why either. Hell I've had a few. But never like him! Why do that? Do ya not have a life? We do. It's called work! Maybe the cloner doesn't have a job? Maybe he/ she is a teenager goin thru puberty like my cat. Just found out poor thing is in heat 4 the 1rst time! Sux 2 be her. So maybe the clones have the hotz 4 my bro? Ewww. Ya got a prob if ya do! Otherwise people or person... why clone him?  ~Angel ;p

Hahahahaha!
Nice!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

MsCeeAngel wrote:

Hahahahaha!
Nice!

MsCeeAngel...
Hope all is good with ya!
I have to run a min.Be back at ya

Not often real people are on this site ya know?

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
You're saying I'm not real?
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

MsCeeAngel wrote:

Hahahahaha!
Nice!

MsCeeAngel...
Hope all is good with ya!
I have to run a min.Be back at ya

Not often real people are on this site ya know?

Kay, So You H8 Me, Therefore I'm NOT Real...WTF?
Just Click On ANY Of My Myspace Pics...THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ME!!!
Hell, Most PPL On Here (Besides Bob) Have MAYBE 1 Or 2 Pix...That Prooves NOTHING!
Here's My Philosophy....The More REAL Pix You Have Of YOURSELF, Easier It Should Be To
Proove Just Who You Are, ANYBODY Can Act Different Or Say They're NOT Someone Else!
How Have YOU Prooven Who You Are Odd-Ball Character? Now You See What I'm Saying?

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
It's weird...I haven't seen Zaktar here for nearly a week and all the random clones and weirdos that tried to emulate him are gone too?
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

CENSORED
This censored shit isn't funny anymore, just stop it.
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
PrimusSucks wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

CENSORED
This censored shit isn't funny anymore, just stop it.
neither was the metal police bullshit, but you fags kept that shit going for 2 years. gtfo dumb ass, you're not in any position to talk about funny, or good music for that matter.
Quote 0 0