MikeGimmelli
i made this topic on the old forum but it didnt seem to transfer over.

some of the most underrated horror movies in my opinion are:

5.  'The Strangers' - I say this one is underrated cause a lot of people didnt like it and i thought it was good.

4.  'The Crazies' - It just came out recently and i consider it to be kind of underrated cause i havent heard too many people talk about it either and i like it.

3.  'Stir of Echoes' - FANTASTIC MOVIE that i never hear people talk about.

2.  'Urban Legend' - Also a good movie that i rarely hear people talk about.  and its very original.

1.  'Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2' - FUCKIN AWESOME MOVIE!  the first one sucked BIG TIME, but this one is really good.  if you havent seen it i think you should check it out.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

5.  'The Strangers' - I say this one is underrated cause a lot of people didnt like it and i thought it was good.

4.  'The Crazies' - It just came out recently and i consider it to be kind of underrated cause i havent heard too many people talk about it either and i like it.

2.  'Urban Legend' - Also a good movie that i rarely hear people talk about.  and its very original.

1.  'Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2' - FUCKIN AWESOME MOVIE!  the first one sucked BIG TIME, but this one is really good.  if you havent seen it i think you should check it out.

Good stuff. Have you seen The Fourth Kind?
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i just saw the crazies last night. that was one of the best movies i've seen in awhile.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Congratulations on naming off some of the shittiest horror movies...okay so there not shitty, but IMO not that good.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Mantooth wrote:

did you actually say something that wasn't completely off topic and random? 
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
anything troma.....toxie or nukem high...and so on
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Horror Express
&
Blood Night
one old one new...but great horror movies!
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Mantooth wrote:

no, but i'll probably check it out soon though.
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
Hmmmm....That's a tough one, I' have to say

Exorcist:The Beginning
Quote 0 0
Mike423
Yeah, I also thought the Strangers was a really good movie.

I also really liked the Blair Witch Project.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
UPDATED LIST:

8.  The Strangers - I say this one is underrated cause a lot of people didnt like it and i thought it was good.

7.  The Crazies - It just came out recently and i consider it to be kind of underrated cause i havent heard too many people talk about it either and i like it.

6.  Freddy Vs. Jason - Sooo many people hate this movie but i actually like it.

5.  From Dusk Till Dawn - So many things were bad about this movie but for some reason i still love it lol.

4.  Stir of Echoes - FANTASTIC MOVIE that i never hear people talk about.

3.  Urban Legend - Also a good movie that i rarely hear people talk about.  and its very original.

2.  The Faculty - FUCKIN FANTASTIC MOVIE.

1.  Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 - FUCKIN AWESOME MOVIE!  the first one sucked BIG TIME, but this one is really good.  if you havent seen it i think you should check it out.
Quote 0 0
bellzabub
kissfan77 wrote:

TROMA!!,.... "swamp thing" kiks ass, its not realy horror but whatever....im fucking hi
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
The original "Hills Have Eyes"
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
bellzabub wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

TROMA!!,.... "swamp thing" kiks ass, its not realy horror but whatever....im fucking hi
WOW thats a news flash
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
The Ring is also a good movie that is a little bit underrated.  but the second one SUCKED SO FUCKIN BAD.
Quote 0 0