thesideeffect20 Show full post »
Moshkinstein
I was gonna say say some brilliant mark twain shit but I had a brain fart and it fucked everything up.

Quote 0 0
Cyra_The_Freak
Quote:

Raiderman667 said:
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said: Like I said, you'll never understand.

I understand that ICP is a horrible group and that the fans are drones.

You relise people say the same typ of shit about metal and it's fans? Why are Juggalos so diffrent?
And for everyone that keeps saying ICP this..Twistid that, Juggalos don't just listen to ICP and Twiztid. We listen to Blaze,AMB, ICP, Twiztid, Tech N9ne and a lot more.
Rap sucks if that helps you any.

I would like to say that everyone saying that Juggalos suck and then get pissed of if someone doesn't like their music then they are hippocrits(fuck no I can't spell that.hey I'm only 15 and sleep through most classes)
With that said, I'm going to leave you morons to sit here and talk shit about ICP while digging in your asses. Have fun.
This is my first concert!
I'm so fucking pumped!
Im looking forward to all of Columbus,Ohio beating the shit out of me in the pit!
COme on motha fuckaaasss t(-_-t)::sinister::animatedsmile
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

You relise people say the same typ of shit about metal and it's fans? Why are Juggalos so diffrent?
And for everyone that keeps saying ICP this..Twistid that, Juggalos don't just listen to ICP and Twiztid. We listen to Blaze,AMB, ICP, Twiztid, Tech N9ne and a lot more.

"Relise?" Tell me the meaning of this assortment of words. Metalheads do not follow the bands we love, we are fans. We support them, but don't form a cult, unlike what you are making it seem like "juggalos" do.

Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

Raiderman667 said:
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

I would like to say that everyone saying that Juggalos suck and then get pissed of if someone doesn't like their music then they are hippocrits(fuck no I can't spell that.hey I'm only 15 and sleep through most classes)
With that said, I'm going to leave you morons to sit here and talk shit about ICP while digging in your asses. Have fun.

I am 16 and can speak and type out proper English. Your age has nothing to do with your inability to spell. "Hypocrites." It is not hypocritical to tell someone their music is crap and then get angry if they say the same thing. Now, if I were to say crap about your music and then tell you that you can't say crap about my music, now that would be hypocritical.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

Raiderman667 said:
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

They are fake they are terrible. Juggalos, Faygo, Wicked Clowns come on you must be joking this is just music that people who have no taste what so ever( and i have very little according to some but i do have some).
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

Raiderman667 said:
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

Raiderman667 said:
Quote:

Cyra_The_Freak said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

They are fake they are terrible. Juggalos, Faygo, Wicked Clowns come on you must be joking this is just music that people who have no taste what so ever( and i have very little according to some but i do have some).

Yes, ICP is a joke. If the music was good, I wouldn't mind the other stuff, because at least they could back up the craze with good music.

Quote 0 0