thesideeffect20 Show full post »
cjones05
i'am going to try
Quote 0 0
sabbath583
I only have money for one more show this summer, and Summer Slaughter is way better than sounds.

Quote 0 0
sabbath583
I only have money for one more show this summer, and Summer Slaughter is way better than sounds.

Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
I wish Behemoth were playing at my date. At least I got to see them on SOTU last year. Perfection. I'm going to the Oregon date. I don't know why they aren't playing in Washington this year. They did the first year! I went, too. Last year, everyone left after In Flames played! I don't mind As I Lay Dying on CD, but they are pretty bad live. Ending the show with Gwar will certainly keep people in the building.

Quote 0 0
nomore123456
im going
Quote 0 0
CrmsonApron
I would go if I got a free ticket.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
GWAR should not be headlining. I don't give a shit how long they have been around, Amon Amarth owns them in so many ways.
Quote 0 0
fucksharon
I'd go if they had put a St. Louis stop on there, but Pop's got skipped.
Quote 0 0
xdxdarkox
I'm definetly going to Sounds, the lineup is better than this freefest, and Summer Slaughter should be pretty good too.
BRRREEEEE!!!
Quote 0 0
Ozzette_68
I am going for Goatwhore and Amon Amarth....I think they totally disrespected Amon Amarth though. And Gwar fucking sucks IMO.

Quote 0 0
fucksharon
I guess I need to check the updated tour list...Pop's wasn't skipped yay....probably still won't go...although I wouldn't mind seeing Gwar and Chimaira again.
Quote 0 0
valerie1977
no i won't be going.
[IMG]
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I guess sounds of the underground is not comming to kansas city missouri or kansas city kansas.
Quote 0 0
Deletemepleasenow
I went with a few friends last year if this one is anything like last year then hell yeah.
Quote 0 0
dna_work_shop
hell yea im goin im not gunna miss this!
expo center, portland!!!
90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Quote 0 0