gldnbomb
What happened to ozzfest? they go from massive touring to 1 show now only 6 shows, thats pathetic, lineup sucks anyway.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
yep thats it

they wanna make sure we go to solo ozzy show

for some reason they think they cant draw people to both
and they are wrong
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
gldnbomb
why the fuck would i go to a solo ozzy show? I dont go to ozzfest for ozzy, I go there because they usually have a kick ass lineup.
Quote 0 0
zfw
gldnbomb wrote:

why the fuck would i go to a solo ozzy show? I dont go to ozzfest for ozzy, I go there because they usually have a kick ass lineup.

alot of people go fo the line-up AND Ozzy.
Quote 0 0
karmashand35
Well, I am planning on traveling to the nearest show. I can't miss Ozzfest for three years in a row.  I am still disappointed that he is neglecting his fans.  I wouldn't even care if he didn't headline in my city. We fans just want an Ozzfest (whether he is there physically or just in spirt). I attended when Disturbed and System of a Down played. Ozzy wasn't there, but he (and Sharon) put on a kickass rockfest; which is what we fans wanted.
Quote 0 0
MJ_80
I think Ozzy's solo tour is going to be kick ass!! I wonder who will tour with him. He can probably get anyone he wants to open for him. Ozzy 4 Life!!
Quote 0 0
eXile72
Why would you want to see this line up anyways? I live near Pittsburgh and I'm not going. This lineup is straight out of 1984
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
the closest show to me is in camden, 1000 miles away. can't do it. i'm just gonna take my 6 year old daughter to see justin bieber at the bank atlantic center, which is much closer and at least SHE'LL  be happy.
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
psycho_bitch wrote:

the closest show to me is in camden, 1000 miles away. can't do it. i'm just gonna take my 6 year old daughter to see justin bieber at the bank atlantic center, which is much closer and at least SHE'LL  be happy.

or... you could just buy your daughter his album and go see RUSH! lol  nah that's wrong.
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
btw I would have gone seen Ozzy on both tours if it hit FL.
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

Listen girl...heres a plan,...Justin Bieber is playin at Trenton,...go see that w/ baby,..visit your JERSEY ROOTS,...then leave `lil girl with family while you go to Camden for the Fest,..I`ll meet up with you and Hubby,...it`ll be a blast.....No? Road trip....Jersey is the ONE home you CAN go back to,.....not many people do. Just puttin it out there kiddo...

if i could afford it i totally would. went to the pnc show in '99 and had a blast.
dcoctavarium wrote:

psycho_bitch wrote:

or... you could just buy your daughter his album and go see RUSH! lol  nah that's wrong.

i could do that too! she likes ozzy.....
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
psycho_bitch wrote:

God love ya
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
nickb81
Its funny people cry about this lineup when its actually pretty good. If the people on this site had there way all ozzfest would be is ah bunch of garbage metal bands that would never sell any tickets. Yeah wooooo lets go see anal cunt at ozzfest yeah that would be killer. Fail.
Quote 0 0