laurjohn2
According to Ynet, OZZY OSBOURNE and KORN will perform at the Israeli edition of Ozzy's travelling festival, Ozzfest, on September 28 at HaYarkon Park in Tel Aviv. The event will reportedly cost nearly $2 million to put on, with additional bands yet to be announced. Tickets are 325 Israel New Shekels (around $, and will soon to be raised to 425 Israel New Shekels (around $. VIP packages ? including an actual seat, T-shirt and luxury accommodations ? will cost 1,100 Israel New Shekels (around $.

Quote 0 0
laurjohn2
and yes i know this was allready posted as an ozzy date, but it looks like its going to be a festival
Quote 0 0
minime
I heard about this a while back ....

I would have bet a million bucks this would have never happen..

I am just blown away by this..didnt think they liked this type of

music there must less put on a  show like this....

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
It's still fucking bullshit that Europe and Asia get Ozzfest dates and America, where it all started, only get 6 dates.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
wow. israel of all places gets an ozzfest date and half of america gets fucked over?
Quote 0 0
laurjohn2
cool...makes the thread official...
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I agree it does suck that there aren't many American Ozzfest dates but Europe is a much bigger place for metal than the US.  Ozzy's got to reach out to all his fans and unfortunetly we in the US get shafted this time around.  Whether you love Sharon or hate SHaron, you have to admit she is an extremely smart business woman.  Let's hope next year she books atleast a 24 date Ozzfest for us Americans.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
come to canada
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
First of all, I' like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press.
Quote 0 0