avenged_bodom Show full post »
mnmetalhead
I don't care what everyone else thinks, these guys fucking rock!! they are only going to get better too!
Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Quote 0 0
Ozzy4Prez
I heard them ... don't really like them all that much. The way they sound I'd probably like them better live..though probably still not so much.

I dunno, the singing is a turn off. I can't understand anything they're saying and good, strong lyrics are probably one of the most important things I look for in a song.

But hey, to each his own. You like Job For A Cowboy then damn it, rock on I say, ROCK ON!!!!!!
I'm in the process of writing a song labeled From Crashes to Ashes (We All Blow Up). Give me a shout for any good theme ideas and what-not, eh?
Quote 0 0
Drunkpunk898989
Quote:

THEBURNED said:
Quote:

Horrible band.

THEY FUCKING SUCK DICK
Ray S.
Quote 0 0
thischick666
i think theyre okay, ill listen to them.

made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
Quote 0 0
CorpseGrinder
Quote:

fahker said: I don't care what everyone else thinks, these guys fucking rock!! they are only going to get better too!

::animatedlaugh well said^

40,000 people die everyday, how come you're not one of them?
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

CorpseGrinder said:
Quote:

fahker said: I don't care what everyone else thinks, these guys fucking rock!! they are only going to get better too!

::animatedlaugh well said^

They're awesome. Just because they got their fame from that fucked up site MySpace, has not changed the fact that they sound great.::sinister

Quote 0 0
Sex_E_Manbeast
I love Job For a Cowboy. I do admit they are not my favorite, but I enjoy their music. I like Doom and Genesis. A band gets popular and they automatically suck, fuck that bullshit. I can respect musical opinions and differences, but I know some on here are biased against more popular metal bands just based on exposure. Not saying all, but some are.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

Sex_E_Manbeast said: I love Job For a Cowboy. I do admit they are not my favorite, but I enjoy their music. I like Doom and Genesis. A band gets popular and they automatically suck, fuck that bullshit. I can respect musical opinions and differences, but I know some on here are biased against more popular metal bands just based on exposure. Not saying all, but some are.

I see that, too. I listen to a ton of bands that people would describe as "overly popular" like Slipknot, Lamb of God and Dimmu Borgir. Job For A Cowboy as well. It's stupid, childish and selfish to stop listening to a band because they aren't underground anymore.

Quote 0 0
Sex_E_Manbeast
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

Sex_E_Manbeast said: I love Job For a Cowboy. I do admit they are not my favorite, but I enjoy their music. I like Doom and Genesis. A band gets popular and they automatically suck, fuck that bullshit. I can respect musical opinions and differences, but I know some on here are biased against more popular metal bands just based on exposure. Not saying all, but some are.

I see that, too. I listen to a ton of bands that people would describe as "overly popular" like Slipknot, Lamb of God and Dimmu Borgir. Job For A Cowboy as well. It's stupid, childish and selfish to stop listening to a band because they aren't underground anymore.

Unless they really have gotten worse. Such as KoRn and Slipknot's new album blows. I enjoy some of the first nu-metal albums from a few bands, but I don't any of their new material. But I can go back and listen to their old albums and still enjoy them. Though I do not call myself a fan because technically, I do not like them in the present.
Quote 0 0
avenged_bodom
i do like genesis i think its a good cd

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Quote 0 0