Crazy_eyes
Friday, September 17 - 12:30 - ASKA, 11:00 - RIGOR MORTIS, 10:00 - HILLBILLY ORCHESTRA, 9:00 - HELL GOAT, 8:00 - WORLD BENEATH WORLD!

Saturday, September 18 - 12:30 - ROTTING CORPSE, 11:00 - WARBEAST, 10:00 - CAULDRON, 9:00 - GRUESOME FATE, 8:00 - TRIMMIER, 7:00 - RABID FLESH EATERS!

Sunday, September 19 - 100 Proof Hatred, Can A Bus Dream and more TBA!

THE RAIL CLUB
3101 Joyce Drive
Fort Worth, TX

Reasons for you to go:
All Proceeds go to the family of Abb Greig ... "JUST $5.00 MEASLY BUCKS" each night.
Abb Greig was murdered about a year ago when somebody tried to steal his wallet.  He was also the owner of Joe's Garage while it was open (1984 -

Bands that played Joe's Garage include (but are not limited to):
Tool, Sepultura, Slayer, Rigor Mortis, Gammacide, Pantera
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I used to love the album Joes Garage by Frank Zappa
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

I still love that record..I thought thats what this thread was all about...I feel really cheated right now......

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
We used to get stoned and listen to it over and over
We had all the voices and lyrics down pat
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

We used to get stoned and listen to it over and over
We had all the voices and lyrics down pat
KEEP IT GREASY SO IT`LL GO DOWN EASY!!!! ROLL IT OVER `N GREASE IT DOWN...I`LL DRIVE YOU THRU THE HEART OF TOWN!!!

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Dynamo Humm was great too
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

I got to see so many Zappa shows...those were GREAT TIMES! Steve Vai invited me to sit at Franks table at the Mudd Club in NYC after a Zappa show one nite..those were the days.

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Why does that southern midget always ruin my threads?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
That's coz your threads suck ass and they need me to stimulate the interest :: finger
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
This post wasn't meant to be interesting.  I was trying to let metal fans know why they should go to this show.  This is a benefit for the family of a man that was murdered and he' also did a lot for the metal scene as in getting bands like Tool, Pantera, Slayer, and Sepultura known in America.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
YEE AHH!
That's what I'm talking about!!!
Quote 0 0
zfw
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

I got to see so many Zappa shows...those were GREAT TIMES! Steve Vai invited me to sit at Franks table at the Mudd Club in NYC after a Zappa show one nite..those were the days.

Seen Zappa when Vai was in his band at The Riviera in Chicago back in the day.

Gnomez wrote:

I still love that album.
Quote 0 0