MIDDLE_FINGER
And that is it !  Just like that ! Thanks KK ! Goodbye then.
WOW! And now we get this Richie Faulkner dude to take his place?Hahahahaha!Hell No!

Epitaph Tour to go ahead without KK they say and for the future of the band.(Metal Gods album)
Jesus fucking H Christ you kidding me!

It was fun while it lasted then,today is a sad day indeed for this Priest fan.
Damn.

Quote 0 0
Jayman
I don't understand why he couldn't do one more tour.  It makes me look forward to this tour a little less.  He made the shows more fun with the crowd interraction and he always looked like he was enjoying himself. 
Quote 0 0
minime
I thought they were on there Farewell  tour..
why now is what gets me...

oh well...

Have a good life K.K.  thanks for all the years of great metal ...
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
As sad as I am to hear of this news, instead of wondering why the man made a decision that is probably health related given his age, why not celebrate what he has done for the metal community.  The man is going to be 60 this year, not everyone like Ozzy can keep doing the grind after 60.  I' like to see you get off your ass and put together nearly 40 years of heavy music and touring like he did.  The man's a legend, let's give him his due credit.  KK, God bless and I wish you a great retirement.  You fuckin rock and I respect the hell out of you for giving your heart and soul to rock n' roll for so many years.  You will be missed.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Hey we all love the guy and respect him, we're just surprised given it is the last tour.  41 years in the band is a hell of a long time so while we all respect his decision, being surprised and a little disappointed is a natural reaction.  We all wish him the best.  I'll always have great memories of seeing him live on stage interracting with the crowd and having a great time while doing it. 
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
That really sucks.....ya kinda wonder if something else is going on with him , like he has some sort of medical condition that has come on suddenly. I don't see why he wouldn't stay on for this one last tour.

thanks for the many years of great music K K. you will be missed.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
maybe Rob tried to make a move on him in the tour bus shower?......it could happen 

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Still think its a crock of shit!

KK should say what the fuck crawled up his ass then or give the fucking fans that got him where he is today that last kill on stage.
Dont like my take on it,ask me if i give a fucking shit!

Guess the fucking Priest has some new blood to show now dont they,new album might just kick our asses?
Hmmmm...... No KK,might change things a bit to the heavy side again?

Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
The man gave us 41 years of blood,sweat,and kickass heavy metal all I got to say is THANK YOU KK.My the rest of your years be happy ones!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
I just cant wait to here the real fucking dope on all this shit!
I know how hard it is to keep band members let alone to keep em happy.

Spill it Rob,KK..........

Quote 0 0