Gnomez
Fuck this thread took a long time to read...and it was a complete waste of time
There goes 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back
Quote 0 0
zfw
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

zfw wrote:

does the word "Cybil" mean anything to anyone around here?.................
i called zakktar that the other day. i may have spelled it wrong though

So You're Admitting To Being zfw/zakkfingwylde As Well...Will Wonders Never Cease 2 Amaze!

I just shortened the name for the new forums cuz frankly I was getting tired of every new kid on here messaging me asking me if i was the real Zakk Wylde....the old name has a whopping 0 posts on here. Try again Cybil or is that JuuKuun or JayWhateverTheFuck or zaktarIdiot or whatever the voices in your head are calling you at the moment.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
so what you're really saying is that you're really not Zakk Wylde?
Quote 0 0
01gt
Gnomez wrote:

so what you're really saying is that you're really not Zakk Wylde?

This is stupid and insane.  Of course he is not Zakk Wylde.  He could not be the beginning of a pimple on Zakk's butt ... especially considering that I really am Zakk Wylde.   Yes, the temptation to only lurk in this forum has gotten the best of me, and it is time to come clean.  And to all my fans at the shows who thought I was pointing to them and looking right at them, I was.  My fans mean everything to me ... truthfully.  But now you need to go buy more Black Label Society albums and gear, as the wife is nagging me for a bigger house with stainless steel appliances ...

See ya on the road!!!   
Quote 0 0
A_C
zfw wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

zfw wrote:

So You're Admitting To Being zfw/zakkfingwylde As Well...Will Wonders Never Cease 2 Amaze!

I just shortened the name for the new forums cuz frankly I was getting tired of every new kid on here messaging me asking me if i was the real Zakk Wylde....the old name has a whopping 0 posts on here. Try again Cybil or is that JuuKuun or JayWhateverTheFuck or zaktarIdiot or whatever the voices in your head are calling you at the moment.
Looks as though he has ANOTHER user name. This time he's claiming to be the REAL Zakk. Can this RetardZodiac get any more lame?

Quote 0 0
zfw
A_C wrote:

zfw wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

zfw wrote:

Looks as though he has ANOTHER user name. This time he's claiming to be the REAL Zakk. Can this RetardZodiac get any more lame?

Yeah he's the real Zakk. Thats why he paid $134 to sit 10 rows behind the PIT at the Pittsburgh OzzFest show. Retard Alert!
Quote 0 0
01gt
zfw wrote:
Yeah he's the real Zakk. Thats why he paid $134 to sit 10 rows behind the PIT at the Pittsburgh OzzFest show. Retard Alert!

Ummm, please put the bong down ... I was only pointing out how incredibly inane the dialogue was regarding forum posters' true identities.  Next time I will post with more mono-syllabic words ... just for you.  I forgot how challenged those with barely double-digit intelligence-quotient scores can be ...  
Quote 0 0
zfw
01gt wrote:

zfw wrote:

Ummm, please put the bong down ... I was only pointing out how incredibly inane the dialogue was regarding forum posters' true identities.  Next time I will post with more mono-syllabic words ... just for you.  I forgot how challenged those with barely double-digit intelligence-quotient scores can be ...  

umm, ok...say....Zakk, can you send me yer autograph. yer swell!
Quote 0 0
01gt
zfw wrote:
umm, ok...say....Zakk, can you send me yer autograph. yer swell!

Will do.  Take care, buddy.  And I apologize if my previous post was too heavy handed.  On hindsight, sometimes my fingers type too fast for my brain.  But, it seems that you conjured that for yourself.  I wish you well. 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Wow.....I can't believe I'm in the presence of greatness
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Gnomez wrote:

Wow.....I can't believe I'm in the presence of greatness

Did someone say my name? 
Quote 0 0
Stampy
Tiger479 wrote:

Gnomez wrote: