stevenstrong Show full post »
Catzzz
Kiss sux... Gene has a little dikk


/thread
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I hope they have new (plus size) outfits
I saw Kiss a couple of years ago and their suits were a bit stretched at the seams in places.....and not in the right places
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
from what I unnderstand, its Gene and three other guys.

I'm so glad we've already seen them twice, with and without makeup (reunion tour/lick em up tour)
cuz it aint never gonna be the same no more

their coming though chicago at the end of the summer.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Hide away your lipstick, eyeliner and platform shoes....Gene is coming!!!!
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
If anyone has the chance to see them on tour, go. If you're a KISS fan, it'll be a great show. I saw them in October, and they're great live. Lots of pyro. Although, Buckcherry opened for them. They sucked big time.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
d00d that Pizza Hut Park holdz all teh Metalheadz of Texas cuz  Texas sux fukk Texas and Kiss aint teh Metalz


Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

from what I unnderstand, its Gene and three other guys.

I'm so glad we've already seen them twice, with and without makeup (reunion tour/lick em up tour)
cuz it aint never gonna be the same no more

their coming though chicago at the end of the summer.
fuck you cunthole kiss rules bitch
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
fukk y00z GTFO Gene iza fag
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Looks like we got us a new troll mmmmm
mmmmmmmm
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Gnomez wrote:

Looks like we got us a new troll mmmmm
mmmmmmmm

lolz dood, no shat, sayin gene iz ah fag iz like sayin it pwnz to have pissy rodentz hrrrrrr, i mean catz in your house, crawlin all on your kitchen counter n wut not

(getz BB gun)
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I meant ozzgod38 must be a troll
He called catz the c word
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
yet n still....genez rite up there with ozzy and dio az far as greatness goes
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
stevenstrong wrote:

yet n still....genez rite up there with ozzy and dio az far as greatness goes


I get hair envy whenever I look at any of them
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
tongue envyz
Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
Catzzz wrote:

fukk y00z GTFO Gene iza fag
black wanna be asshole stop sucking your dads or your sons cock
Quote 0 0