Gnomez
I saw them for the first time ever last week as they were support for Metallica.
Never listened to them before
Their vocals reminded me of Venom but they looked like a bunch of old surfer dudes in their long shorts and sneakers
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

I saw them for the first time ever last week as they were support for Metallica.
Their vocals reminded me of Venom but they looked like a bunch of old surfer dudes in their long shorts and sneakers
They grew up without mothers.....

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Really?
So no mutton dressed up as lamb?
Quote 0 0
hvymtlmom
Gnomez wrote:

I couldn't believe all the people at Metallica (last year's tour in the US) who had no idea who LOG or Gojira were. They must go though life thinking music begins & ends with classic rock and are missing out on so much!

Other than describing their appearance, you didn't say whether you liked them or not.....appearances mean nothing in true metal.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Gnomez wrote:

I never got into them either, you think they would be worth another listening?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Yeah I' definitely give them another go
It's always hard to take it all in when u hear a band fir the first time
They were certainly energetic and enthusiastic and were pretty full on
Anyone know of a good album of theirs?
Quote 0 0
poweslave
albums

Ashes of The Wake
Sacrament
Wrath

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Cheers dood
At least it's nice to see that this thread has bought a little bit of new and interesting conversation to this otherwise quiet place
Quote 0 0
absentdung
hvymtlmom wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

I couldn't believe all the people at Metallica (last year's tour in the US) who had no idea who LOG or Gojira were. They must go though life thinking music begins & ends with classic rock and are missing out on so much!

Other than describing their appearance, you didn't say whether you liked them or not.....appearances mean nothing in true metal.
you have the guy from unearth in your sig. so you don't know shit about true metal hvymtlcoremom
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Nice work Dung
And we wonder why chicks don't hang around here or post very often
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Great band live and on cd!
Quote 0 0