MIDDLE_FINGER
Stay away from this guy!

This guy is creepy as hell!No job ever,no life,bald mug and plays vids/computer like a teen all life long day.

Stalks kids on the net while getting high all day long..My God!
His drunk dad makes him play games that will make you sick!Poor bastards!Hell this poor motherfucker just got his first car the other day/Yugo with green over white?.Who bought that i wonder????
Want more on this guy,just read from way back when and see.I could go on and on if you wish!

Thats right,just stay away from this creep.
We all know who he is..Overthemountain/Live DD/Gates_of_Tomorrow.......I bet he will change his screen name again and again.

Good lord, i go on a long vacation only to come back with this guy around here again?! Sad,very sad.

Just look up his Addy will tell all....Want it?He gives it out to all so just ask MMk...

Quote 0 0
absentdung
middle finger is totally gay for live dd and shades of anger
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Gates_of_Tomorrow wrote:

party at your place!

ehh

Quote 0 0
Mantooth
One in every three black males is in some phase of the correctional system. Is it a coincidence or do these people have, you know, like a racial commitment to crime?
Quote 0 0
absentdung
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Gates_of_Tomorrow wrote:

party at your place!

ehh

we'll bring the chicks, you supply the drugs.
Quote 0 0
Anusecks
absentdung wrote:

oh no fagtard, that would be you!  

don't make me put more turds in the sandbox. your full as you are!
GET HEAVY or GTFO BITCH!!
Quote 0 0
absentdung
Anusecks wrote:

absentdung wrote:

first of all that made no sense. middle finger jacks off to every live dd and SOA post, not me. so your statement is just a laughable retort at best. lay off the coke and maybe youll make sense, zakktard. take your meds you schizo.
Quote 0 0
absentdung
Anusecks wrote:

absentdung wrote:

first of all that made no sense. middle finger jacks off to every live dd and SOA post, not me. so your statement is just a laughable retort at best. lay off the coke and maybe youll make sense, zakktard. take your meds you schizo.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
You poor bastards!
Hahahahahahahaha!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Dad needs the Taco Hell again!Damn computer geeks need a life.My My..........

Quote 0 0
absentdung
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Dad needs the Taco Hell again!Damn computer geeks need a life.My My..........
you are so gay for live dd. its like you want tomarry him and shades of anger or something
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Stay away from this guy!

This guy is creepy as hell!No job ever,no life,bald mug and plays vids/computer like a teen all life long day.

Stalks kids on the net while getting high all day long..My God!
His drunk dad makes him play games that will make you sick!Poor bastards!Hell this poor motherfucker just got his first car the other day/Yugo with green over white?.Who bought that i wonder????
Want more on this guy,just read from way back when and see.I could go on and on if you wish!

Thats right,just stay away from this creep.
We all know who he is..Overthemountain/Live DD/Gates_of_Tomorrow.......I bet he will change his screen name again and again.

Good lord, i go on a long vacation only to come back with this guy around here again?! Sad,very sad.

Just look up his Addy will tell all....Want it?He gives it out to all so just ask MMk...

HEY WANNA CYBER?
Quote 0 0
psycho_bitch
this thread=fail.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Fail
Quote 0 0