franky_boy
is it really required? I don't think so. who has long hair and who has short?

mine is short.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Did you think you would lose weight by cutting your hair off?
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
Gnomez wrote:

when my hair grows out it looks shitty. it looks like a jew fro, which is not metal, so I just shave it.
Quote 0 0
Nando
Does it matter? No, it doesn't. It really does not matter how you look. I do have long hair (but pull back in a pony tail cause it's easier to handle that way). I have it long because I like how it looks when it's long as opposed to when it's short. I'm enjoying having it long while I'm still in college and before I have to attain a professional look for when I enter the work force. 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
Nando wrote:

Does it matter? No, it doesn't. It really does not matter how you look. I do have long hair (but pull back in a pony tail cause it's easier to handle that way). I have it long because I like how it looks when it's long as opposed to when it's short. I'm enjoying having it long while I'm still in college and before I have to attain a professional look for when I enter the work force. 
I agree. as a shot haired, I think it doesn't matter. is bruce dickinson less metal for cutting his hair? fuck no.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Mine is short, grey and receding and that is just my pubes
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
If you don't like the way I'm livin ..you just leave this long haired country boy alone
Quote 0 0
Nando
franky_boy wrote:

Nando wrote:

I agree. as a shot haired, I think it doesn't matter. is bruce dickinson less metal for cutting his hair? fuck no.

Exactly. Most of the people that I know that are into metal have short hair. Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford are metal gods yet they have short hair. Just enjoy the music and indulge yourself into the subculture 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Franky I think u should be more concerned with dieting, exercise and a healthy lifestyle than worrying about whether you should grow a mullet
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
franky_boy wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

when my hair grows out it looks shitty. it looks like a jew fro, which is not metal, so I just shave it.

when I first started growing my hair long
I had 'helmet head' like Murderface for a while
and it looked like shit

my nephew never wants to cut his again and it's at that point now
but when it's wet he looks like Weird Al, all curly and long

once my hair got past my shoulders it started to relax and look better
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
kissfan77 wrote:

If you don't like the way I'm livin ..you just leave this long haired country boy alone
mullet?
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
my long hair just can't cover up my redneck.....
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
kissfan77 wrote:

is it a mullet?
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
my hair as long as God can grow it my hair
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
kissfan77 wrote:

Redneck, metal-heads will soon rule the earth.
Quote 0 0