SydBarrett
Please stop using the giant signature photos. Looks pretty stupid to see the same dumb image repeated over and over again. I get it. You are clever.   
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Spoken like ah true fucking noob, fuck u tha DANZIG stayz
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Mine isnt big, but i could put up the old one....geezer butler as big as your computer screen followed by a small pic of sean yseult...lol
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ministrymember99 wrote:

Mine isnt big, but i could put up the old one....geezer butler as big as your computer screen followed by a small pic of sean yseult...lol
Seans the shizzle fo sho

Quote 0 0
kissfan77
big is best...
Quote 0 0
ELaSheZ
BIG is Awzum...
why wuld u even bother to post this... is not like ppl is actually going to take their pics off jst becuz u told them 2... lulz
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
i loves the big pics and the animated siggies.  keep em comming.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
I want mah fuckin computer bak!! Its still n zeh shop and I can't see any pics on the new boards from my phone.

(Throwz phone thru flat-screen tv)
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
And don't be callin' me no fuckin' dishwasher or I'll kick you fuckin' monkey ass!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
[move]i love the big ozzy siggy.[/move]
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Who do u think your talking too,your fucking bell-boy!
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
stevenstrong wrote:

Spoken like ah true fucking noob, fuck u tha DANZIG stayz

fucking aye stay strong steven

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I dont have a sig. photo yet, but I'll be sure to find a big one.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
HOLY piss antz!! Its GRANDMASTER, I wus just pondering the other day your whereaboutz dood..
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
right. if they' just scale them maybe...you know, make it 2" x 2" so you don't have to scroll down half a page just for one line posts.

i would imagine the idea is that each time you see it you will view their post as somehow more significant.

i am a non-conformist. so ... with that in mind, i agree on one level also merely for the fact that it will really rile those who have formed their little world of big pictures here to say so. because Lord knows longtime Ozzy fans can be new to sites and be run off by those who embed themselves and begin to feel they don't need to welcome everyone just because they give an honest opinion.

so...with all that said, i agree Syd, it does get lame looking at the same old pictures all the time. the obligatory pot picture, the boob picture, the woman trying to be sexy picture...the monkey, the slap of the woman (2 varieties I've seen now)...i have to say it is kind of gay.

i kind of like a little variety with it all. you know, a picture that accents the posts...relates to them somehow. so you can see a persons sense of humor instead of the same picture for three years in a row as if that is supposed to hold some meaning. i suppose if they posted a picture of themselves you might think "oh god, what a freaking dork, who cares what that wiener has to say." so they vicariously feel more powerful by posting pictures of something that holds meaning to themselves and each other (assuming they are in a clic and discuss these things.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0