kissfan77
alllriggghtyyy then
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Again...fuck u tha DANZIG stayz...and pwnz az well
Quote 0 0
SydBarrett
f_darkbladeus wrote:

right. if they' just scale them maybe...you know, make it 2" x 2" so you don't have to scroll down half a page just for one line posts.

i would imagine the idea is that each time you see it you will view their post as somehow more significant.

i am a non-conformist. so ... with that in mind, i agree on one level also merely for the fact that it will really rile those who have formed their little world of big pictures here to say so. because Lord knows longtime Ozzy fans can be new to sites and be run off by those who embed themselves and begin to feel they don't need to welcome everyone just because they give an honest opinion.

so...with all that said, i agree Syd, it does get lame looking at the same old pictures all the time. the obligatory pot picture, the boob picture, the woman trying to be sexy picture...the monkey, the slap of the woman (2 varieties I've seen now)...i have to say it is kind of gay.

i kind of like a little variety with it all. you know, a picture that accents the posts...relates to them somehow. so you can see a persons sense of humor instead of the same picture for three years in a row as if that is supposed to hold some meaning. i suppose if they posted a picture of themselves you might think "oh god, what a freaking dork, who cares what that wiener has to say." so they vicariously feel more powerful by posting pictures of something that holds meaning to themselves and each other (assuming they are in a clic and discuss these things.

Thanks, Its not really that big of an issue its just annoying. I like to read what people have posted with out having to scroll past the repeated imagery that you mentioned. Sorry that I upset a few flamers on here. We know that's its about trying to be noticed.  I take back the clever comment. 
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
classic gay response elCheapo_Pizza  :-\

you love me, you know you do 

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
f_darkbladeus wrote:

classic gay response elCheapo_Pizza  :-\

you love me, you know you do 

Are You A Girl Or A Guy? I Mean I Don't Care Either Way...I'm Diverse In The Tent! (puts paper bag on head)**lights out** 

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
fucking hilarious.

um...i'm a woman. but okay. now that we have that part cleared up (darkblade wanders off scratching her head about elCheapo_Pizza)...  :-\
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
f_darkbladeus wrote:

right. if they' just scale them maybe...you know, make it 2" x 2" so you don't have to scroll down half a page just for one line posts.

i would imagine the idea is that each time you see it you will view their post as somehow more significant.

i am a non-conformist. so ... with that in mind, i agree on one level also merely for the fact that it will really rile those who have formed their little world of big pictures here to say so. because Lord knows longtime Ozzy fans can be new to sites and be run off by those who embed themselves and begin to feel they don't need to welcome everyone just because they give an honest opinion.

so...with all that said, i agree Syd, it does get lame looking at the same old pictures all the time. the obligatory pot picture, the boob picture, the woman trying to be sexy picture...the monkey, the slap of the woman (2 varieties I've seen now)...i have to say it is kind of gay.

i kind of like a little variety with it all. you know, a picture that accents the posts...relates to them somehow. so you can see a persons sense of humor instead of the same picture for three years in a row as if that is supposed to hold some meaning. i suppose if they posted a picture of themselves you might think "oh god, what a freaking dork, who cares what that wiener has to say." so they vicariously feel more powerful by posting pictures of something that holds meaning to themselves and each other (assuming they are in a clic and discuss these things.
White-collar conservatives flashing down the street. Pointing their plastic finger at me.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
nice card halberstram.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Mantooth wrote:

f_darkbladeus wrote:

White-collar conservatives flashing down the street. Pointing their plastic finger at me.
Fall mountains,...just dont fall on me.........

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
WOW...HOLY RETARDED TOPIC BATMAN!!! 

Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
f_darkbladeus wrote:

you are the dumbest poster on ozzfest. kill yourself you old fagbag

Quote 0 0
ozzynumber2
hay its ozzy you ol crzytrain33 now ozzynumber2 just sayin high lost all freinds after ozz community went
ozzy nuzzo::smile::sinister::c_stare
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Oh high!
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
What kind of an addict would need all these coconut husks and crushed honeydew rinds?
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Quote 0 0