Airforce
Looking for some must see places to go and eat while in town (staying in Revere).

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
The 2nd Stage isn't there at any other shows is why you don't see it in their layout. We bring the 2nd stage with us. It will be on one side of the venue and then will be fenced in to be included as to what will be inside the venue.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
It's basically right when you walk in, the second stage is right around there in a part of the parking lot
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
when you walk into the venue it is off to the left after the village it is in a part of the parking lot that is closed off.. i usually get there early so i can hang in the lot and hear sencond stage til i'm ready to go  in  HAVE FUN
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
parking lot
Quote 0 0
Airforce
Awesome! Thanks!
Also, this will be my fist time to the Boston area, and I am staying in Revere for the week, is there any MUST places to go? How about to eat?

Thanks
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
YEAH GO TO FENWAY 
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
Airforce
Probably going to go to Wednesday's Day game, they go on the road after that...
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
i've been to a few games this season and i'll tell ya the atmosphere is incredible and there really is only a few bad seats (obstructed view) but other than that it's a good time  go early watch batting practice
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
Airforce
Excellent! How about other places to go or to east? Any must see places? I was told to go to Cheers and to Quincy Market. Other than that, I have no idea.
Quote 0 0