not around here
Quote 0 0
INSIDIOUS
Slayer by far is better than gay ass mansion
Just Lurking at The threshhold of sanity

check out the band i play bass in here http://www.myspace.com/insidiousdemise

Quote 0 0
Cannibal69
I am Deffently ready to finally go see Fucking Slayer.
they will klick my ass
later
Quote 0 0
Sewnmouthshut
wow slayer's the only band worth going for, maybe bleeding through if they play old shit.

but i would kill to see slayer so i'll depending on ticket prices i'll probably go
check out my band

myspace.com/consumedtx
Quote 0 0
Toxic_To_The_Taste
I am going to the Show in De-Fucking-Troit baby!!!!! I cant wait to see Slayer again! I hope they play alot of the older shit though.... Not thrilled about Manson, but i might stay for him, never seen him live, but I am going to see Slayer....
::smile
*GUESS WHAT I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE ME*
Quote 0 0
IsisFire
I'd love to go but I am going out of town that week. Oh, well. I've already seen them both anyway.
Quote 0 0
avenged_bodom
that would be a sweet concert

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Quote 0 0
Creator_1
I will be at this show in Albuquerque, I'm hoping by a long shot that Slayer won't be playing ANY of their newer stuff. Out of all my years of metal I've only had the opportunity to see Slayer once...at OZZfest....so I didn't get the real feel of Slayer live. Know what I mean? As for MM, he puts on a good show in a King Diamond kind of way you know like blood, boobies, death. So at least he'll be entertaining. Who knows how the shows gonna go, with these 2 together. I'm waiting for Krisiun and Dark Funeral to come back around this fall, no bullshit, just brutality!!!::smile

Quote 0 0
SomethingWylde
WTF?! Slayer and Manson?! That's like Oysters and Lollipops!
(The user has been banned for this post.)
Quote 0 0
KALM
i only seen manson live when he first came out during the "potrait" era when all you hater's loved him ha ha dont lie to us. but now i would leave right after slayer. ::animatedlaugh

Quote 0 0
dima
Tix are $50 in San Diego. I definitely gonna go. Have seeb Slayer 4 times already, yet never seen Manson, would love to see him
Quote 0 0
xfallinfrom0feetx
I heard tickets were like fucking 80 bucks or someshit?
Quote 0 0
METALIZATION
this will be a great show !
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
I'd love to go, but I don't have any money.
Quote 0 0
Creator_1
When I got the tix for Slayer, I got em in a "four pack" lawn seating deal! It was $60 for 4 tix! So Dave, Kris, Adrian and I are going. I like the lawn better cuz you can move freely, smoke some herbal refreshments if need be, the dudes can jump in a pit if need be, some of us crazy gals can start a chick pit if need be,

Well, Of course there were Ticketmaster"convenience" charges so it ended up being about $80
altogether. How fuckin convenient that TM bends you over and fucks you with no vasoline HUH!

Quote 0 0