Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
anyone wrote:

:-\ GTFO FAGGOTZ

Mall kids!
Get some!

Quote 0 0
CelticFrost79
Hmm let's see here. I have been into metal since 1994. I have been going to Ozzfest since 1997. Ozzfest is shit this year and is only playing 6 dates. Mayhem is coming here and i like alot of the bands on it. I would say Mayhem owns Ozzfest this year. Fuck Ozzfest and fuck Ozzy. 6 dates? Get real.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
anyone wrote:

CelticFrost79 wrote:

Hmm let's see here. I have been into metal since 1994. I have been going to Ozzfest since 1997. Ozzfest is shit this year and is only playing 6 dates. Mayhem is coming here and i like alot of the bands on it. I would say Mayhem owns Ozzfest this year. Fuck Ozzfest and fuck Ozzy. 6 dates? Get real.
then why are you here? go to mayhem.com with the other pozerz

No shit!
GTFO then kid.Mom will have lunch packed for your trip to Gayhem.

Quote 0 0
CelticFrost79
You are the poser here not me. I have been into metal since before you were born kid. Are you fucking Sharon? You seem pretty defensive
Quote 0 0
monicaa
CelticFrost79 wrote:

Then why are you here? Heh.
Quote 0 0
CelticFrost79
Ha i have my own house. You are the one that lives in your moms basement. I bet you stayed online all day waiting for the Ozzfest announcement didnt you? You fucking sheep. Go to your poserfest this year. I will be at the real fest.I' much rather see Rob Zombie and Lamb of God then Motley Crue. Crue is past their prime and Neil can't even hit the notes or sing the lyrics. Enjoy Shitfest because this is the last year it will be around. LONG LIVE MAYHEM
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
CelticFrost79 wrote:

1994 a?
Wow thats a loooong time,cough cough...
Pffffft get real kid and GTFO!

Quote 0 0
CelticFrost79
Yep i would say 16 years is a good while to listen to metal. You are only 16 and got into metal last year so you really have no room to talk now do you? Nope didnt think so. "NOW GTFO FAGGOTZ"  I guess i should throw in a few "You Failz" or "I just pwnd u" for balance right?
Quote 0 0
CelticFrost79
Free country.
Quote 0 0
Mike423
I' much rather go to Ozzfest, but there's no date near me.
Quote 0 0
Mike423
Meh.
Quote 0 0
Mansack
Mayhem shits all over Ozzfest and Ozzy just sat there letting it happen. That old fuck and Sharon really fucked up this year. Have fun trolling this board you dumb assholes.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
hahahaha soon this place wont be free or you will have to have a paid
membership for the wiz's "inside info" hahaha
then you may get the info before rollingstone.com
they got rid of the sponsorship and now the members can pay
for it
did i yak that up right
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0