Gnomez Show full post »
Phantom_Mod
The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

Phantom_Mod wrote:

Phantom_Mod wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

I recently signed up on Mayhem Vanilla to check it out as this place was dead for a few weeks and was over run by trolls.It's really nice to see a lot of our old members there...Catz, Primus, Nate, Cheeze, Distance, Leah, Tiger, Chicken Fucker etc but the board is in a weird format and I feel like a very old man there....okay I am old fukkit.
Some chick posted a few risqué pics yesterday and there was a real catfight going on
Good place to pic up some news though like the Big 4 concert
I dont mind the vanilla forums now, I post there every now and again. but I try to stay out of all the e fighting in 90% of the threads. I used to get off on that shit but now I kinda feel ashamed at just reading some of it.
bullshit. you're all up in it jackin off to those pics and bitches bitching. You  probably have your hand on your dick right now. You wake up and jump on the computer to see what's going down over there. It's your life. Just admit it.
cool story, bro.
thanks geyboi
so hows the music thing going? you still got that shaved head?
shuddap before I delete your ass
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Phantom_Mod wrote:

Phantom_Mod wrote:

Phantom_Mod wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

I recently signed up on Mayhem Vanilla to check it out as this place was dead for a few weeks and was over run by trolls.It's really nice to see a lot of our old members there...Catz, Primus, Nate, Cheeze, Distance, Leah, Tiger, Chicken Fucker etc but the board is in a weird format and I feel like a very old man there....okay I am old fukkit.
Some chick posted a few risqué pics yesterday and there was a real catfight going on
Good place to pic up some news though like the Big 4 concert
I dont mind the vanilla forums now, I post there every now and again. but I try to stay out of all the e fighting in 90% of the threads. I used to get off on that shit but now I kinda feel ashamed at just reading some of it.
bullshit. you're all up in it jackin off to those pics and bitches bitching. You  probably have your hand on your dick right now. You wake up and jump on the computer to see what's going down over there. It's your life. Just admit it.
cool story, bro.
thanks geyboi
so hows the music thing going? you still got that shaved head?
shuddap before I delete your ass
I've been told I have no ass actually.

Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Wow! I thought some of you call Mayhem.. Gayhem! Just postin! Not hatin!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
MsCeeAngel wrote:

looks like they brought some of it back with them
like sand in their shoes
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

MsCeeAngel wrote:

looks like they brought some of it back with them
like sand in their shoes

Yep!
Gayhem is right for em.

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Theres about a handfull of cool ppl over there, but theres too much bitchin and complaning from the rest. Kids bitching about homework and being grounded by their parents. I, got to here that shit from my own kids.

The only good thing I saw was Megadeth was playing but, I'll see them at the Big 4 in Cali.

I'll call this place home as long as I'm welcome.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I'll probably go for Godsmack, In Flames, Megadeth (even though I've already seen 'em), Machine Head and Kingdom of Sorrow.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Tiger479 wrote:

Theres about a handfull of cool ppl over there, but theres too much bitchin and complaning from the rest. Kids bitching about homework and being grounded by their parents. I, got to here that shit from my own kids.

The only good thing I saw was Megadeth was playing but, I'll see them at the Big 4 in Cali.

Thats what i mean.
There are sooooo many Metal forums with real metalheads that i dont know why anyone would hang out at a playground of kid geeks?!Strange indeed why grown men would want that shit.Hmmmmmmmmm

We are all still kids at heart but,that place is just dumb as it gets!!

Keep it heavy!!K.D.

Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Tiger479 wrote:

Thats what i mean.
There are sooooo many Metal forums with real metalheads that i dont know why anyone would hang out at a playground of kid geeks?!Strange indeed why grown men would want that shit.Hmmmmmmmmm

Keep it heavy!!K.D.
what other forums?

Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Tiger479 wrote:

Thats what i mean.

Keep it heavy!!K.D.
what other forums?
Beat me to it.
Quote 0 0