Crazy_eyes Show full post »
slayeraddict666
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Mayhemfest usually takes the main-stream bands that Ozzfest won't take anymore.


Wrong again. For example, look at 2010. Some dates for Ozzfest had Korn on them AFTER they had already played Mayhem Fest that year. Your arguement is invalid... plus "main-stream bands that Ozzfest wont take anymore" ...If you think Slayer, Megadeth, Mastodon, Machine Head, Anthrax, and Kingdom of Sorrow (just a few examples) fall under that category then you're either not a metalhead or just plain stupid. There's only been like one Ozzfest that started after the first Mayhem Festival had entirely ended... and if you look at the Ozzfest 2012 rumors, there's quite a lot of previous Mayhem Fest bands on there, so once again your argument is invalid.
Quote 0 0
antimiddlefingertrol
harbabd wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Mayhemfest usually takes the main-stream bands that Ozzfest won't take anymore.


Just nitpicking here but there is no more Ozzfest to take anything away from.
touche hahaha
Quote 0 0
antimiddlefingertrol
slayeraddict666 wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Mayhemfest usually takes the main-stream bands that Ozzfest won't take anymore.


Wrong again. For example, look at 2010. Some dates for Ozzfest had Korn on them AFTER they had already played Mayhem Fest that year. Your arguement is invalid... plus "main-stream bands that Ozzfest wont take anymore" ...If you think Slayer, Megadeth, Mastodon, Machine Head, Anthrax, and Kingdom of Sorrow (just a few examples) fall under that category then you're either not a metalhead or just plain stupid. There's only been like one Ozzfest that started after the first Mayhem Festival had entirely ended... and if you look at the Ozzfest 2012 rumors, there's quite a lot of previous Mayhem Fest bands on there, so once again your argument is invalid.
yeah they both share the same turd and suck ass equally as much
Quote 0 0
slayeraddict666
antimiddlefingertrol wrote:

slayeraddict666 wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Mayhemfest usually takes the main-stream bands that Ozzfest won't take anymore.


Wrong again. For example, look at 2010. Some dates for Ozzfest had Korn on them AFTER they had already played Mayhem Fest that year. Your arguement is invalid... plus "main-stream bands that Ozzfest wont take anymore" ...If you think Slayer, Megadeth, Mastodon, Machine Head, Anthrax, and Kingdom of Sorrow (just a few examples) fall under that category then you're either not a metalhead or just plain stupid. There's only been like one Ozzfest that started after the first Mayhem Festival had entirely ended... and if you look at the Ozzfest 2012 rumors, there's quite a lot of previous Mayhem Fest bands on there, so once again your argument is invalid.
yeah they both share the same turd and suck ass equally as much
Why are you on the Ozzfest boards then if you don't like Ozzfest either? You sound like more of a complainer than a metalhead to me.
Quote 0 0
antimiddlefingertrol
slayeraddict666 wrote:

antimiddlefingertrol wrote:

slayeraddict666 wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Mayhemfest usually takes the main-stream bands that Ozzfest won't take anymore.


Wrong again. For example, look at 2010. Some dates for Ozzfest had Korn on them AFTER they had already played Mayhem Fest that year. Your arguement is invalid... plus "main-stream bands that Ozzfest wont take anymore" ...If you think Slayer, Megadeth, Mastodon, Machine Head, Anthrax, and Kingdom of Sorrow (just a few examples) fall under that category then you're either not a metalhead or just plain stupid. There's only been like one Ozzfest that started after the first Mayhem Festival had entirely ended... and if you look at the Ozzfest 2012 rumors, there's quite a lot of previous Mayhem Fest bands on there, so once again your argument is invalid.
yeah they both share the same turd and suck ass equally as much
Why are you on the Ozzfest boards then if you don't like Ozzfest either? You sound like more of a complainer than a metalhead to me.
I joined the boards during one of the few years they had a sweet line up. do I care that you're trying to question my "metalness" like some club house nut hugging fag? nope. I don't consider myself a metalhead, and morons like you are the reason why. I don't need to belong to a group that worries about everyone's "metalness".  I could careless about how metal you are, it doesn't change the fact that you and people like you are nothing more than sheep. NEXT!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
All this bickering about Mayhemfest and Ozzfest.  What are we doing here people if all we are doing is bitching about the only two real metal all day fest tours that swing through America.  I'm not crazy about the Mayhem line up (other than Slayer and Anthrax) but hey it's still a metal fest and we should be glad someone is doing something in America to keep metal going.  As far as comparing Mayhem fest to Ozzfest, it you go by the last Ozzfest well Mayhem wins there but overall this year and last year Mayhem fest really has had only a few heavyweights.  Ozzfest has brought you 15 years of touring with Ozzy/Sabbath, Pantera, Megadeth, Tool, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Slayer, I think some may consider System of a Down, Manson and Korn heavyweights too since they did have a lot of success late 90's early 2000's.  So the clear winner overall is Ozzfest.  Maybe one day Mayhem will pass Ozzfest.  That day is not today.  We'll see if it lasts 15 years and gets better.  I sure hope so, we need something in America since Ozzfest seems to be dead.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
FULLVOLUME
Sumerian Records announced 2 more bands on Mayhemfest

And an entire freaking stage just for Sumerian (The Sumerian Records Stage).  Currently on the Sumerian Records Stage are Upon a Burning Body and I, The Breather.  We're also pretty sure Periphery are gonna be there.  And then they're gonna have one more spot for an unsigned band.
Quote 0 0
Nando
I'm not excited about this year's lineup but I'll most likely go just cause it's the closest thing we have to a metal fest since ozzest is M.I.A. I hope the following mayhem tours are better than this, but we'll see...
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I have a feeling that Sharon has one more Ozzfest ready to come out out of her ass.  I also think that will be the very last Ozzfest.  And if Mayhemfest doesn't pull a good line-up out of their ass next year, then this will be it's last year.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
antimiddlefingertrol wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

I have a feeling that Sharon has one more Ozzfest ready to come out out of her ass.  I also think that will be the very last Ozzfest.  And if Mayhemfest doesn't pull a good line-up out of their ass next year, then this will be it's last year.
because your opinion totally matters right? you don't know shit, stfu with your predictions

I will when you kill yourself.
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
Im not really disapointed with the line up. I only wish they would have told us it was going to be a small line up this year. They claim its because they are upping the production but I don't think that's the case..I think it's because Mayhem is realizing how expensive it is to pay all these bands.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
They're gonna have the same amount of bands this year if Ash Avildsen is telling the truth about Upon a Burning Body, I, the Breather, and the unsigned band opening the Sumerian Records Stage.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
antimiddlefingertrol wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

antimiddlefingertrol wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

I have a feeling that Sharon has one more Ozzfest ready to come out out of her ass.  I also think that will be the very last Ozzfest.  And if Mayhemfest doesn't pull a good line-up out of their ass next year, then this will be it's last year.
because your opinion totally matters right? you don't know shit, stfu with your predictions

I will when you kill yourself.
I will when you do. your first, faggot
cool DRAMA........NOT as good as the walking dead though
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Walking Dead is pretty cool.  Wish I' seen all of season 2. 
Quote 0 0