IbanezJS
Ok after going to the Pittburgh show I can tell you there ARE meet nad greets. You just got to know where to look. Try to find the HATEWEAR tent Kingdome Of Sorrow and Drowning Pool did one there. And find the ESP Guitar Tent. DevilDriver, Goatwhroe, and Gus G. did a signing there. Zakk wasnt feeling to good so he ddnt sign much of anything. He's not even going to be doing one. And there were no pre-signed stuff for sale this year. I saw Tommy a few times around the busses but he wouldnt sign anything....douche. Thats what I found out and Good Luck.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
IbanezJS wrote:

Ok after going to the Pittburgh show I can tell you there ARE meet nad greets. You just got to know where to look. Try to find the HATEWEAR tent Kingdome Of Sorrow and Drowning Pool did one there. And find the ESP Guitar Tent. DevilDriver, Goatwhroe, and Gus G. did a signing there. Zakk wasnt feeling to good so he ddnt sign much of anything. He's not even going to be doing one. And there were no pre-signed stuff for sale this year. I saw Tommy a few times around the busses but he wouldnt sign anything....douche. Thats what I found out and Good Luck.

I want something signed by Blasko. And by Gus. And Adam. And Tommy. And Ozzy. That would be awesome.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Will Gus (or Adam if he's signing as well) sign something of yours? Like a shirt or something?
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
OzzIsGod wrote:

Will Gus (or Adam if he's signing as well) sign something of yours? Like a shirt or something?

If they could have an "official" stamp/mark, why don't they have pre-signed shit for sale? aka t-shirts, Scream CDs, posters, memorabilia from Ozzfest 2010?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Well, the reason I'm asking is because I plan on making a homemade shirt saying "BIGGEST 17 YEAR OLD OZZY FAN IN P.A.", and I was hoping to get anyone from Ozzy's band to sign it.
Quote 0 0
camilacviana
Hi!

I'm going to attend the show in mansfiled show... How does the meet and greet package works??? At what time did you had to get there? Where did you get information about the scheduled tmes and everything?

I'm geeting worried about it!!!
Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
i  seen nick from bls on my backstage tour, got pictures and a sig.  SOO AWESOME, devil driver partied in the back stage parking lot the night before the concert!
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
Im sorryI havent posted replies. My internet is out (And still is). If ur talking about OZZFEST VIP meet and greet. I did NOT attend that. But all the other bands that are doing meet and greets...Just get in line. At the hatewear tent it said to buy the DP CD but I didnt and they signd all sorts of shit for me. As for Goatwhore, GUS G, and DevilDriver...Just get inline at the ESP tent. Good luck.
Quote 0 0