pack1pres
How does the membership status work?  I have been a member of ozzfest.com for like 9 years still using the same name, email and password.  Is it only based on number of posts, they seam to reset for me each time the site changed.  Not that an old guy like me cares so much about stuff like that, but I look like a noob and I have been talking shit to people on ozzfest.com since the first year there was an ozzfest.com.
GO PACK ONE! http://www.soundclick.com/headstone
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I just want to be a Bavarian for one brief, shining moment. Is that so wrong?
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
pack1pres wrote:

How does the membership status work?  I have been a member of ozzfest.com for like 9 years still using the same name, email and password.  Is it only based on number of posts, they seam to reset for me each time the site changed.  Not that an old guy like me cares so much about stuff like that, but I look like a noob and I have been talking shit to people on ozzfest.com since the first year there was an ozzfest.com.

Yeah I think that's how it works, it's based on posts, but I've had my post number reset as well.  I was a member on a different name then switched to a new one in 2008 but when this new 2010 format came out it erased everything I had from 2008 til present.  I couldn't get in with my password so I had to get a new one.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Did the people with like 1000 posts do all that posting since the change to the site at the end of April?? That is like 30+ posts per day  and some of the people had the high number right away it seamed.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
pack1pres wrote:

It reset everyone when it went from the old  board to ozzspace but when it went from
ozzspace to this board everything was carried over
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
minime
pack1pres wrote:

Did the people with like 1000 posts do all that posting since the change to the site at the end of April?? That is like 30+ posts per day  and some of the people had the high number right away it seamed.

all my info carried over from the other  site...
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
No shit dood, when I saw that I wuz like,"whut ah fuckin mong-o"...
Quote 0 0
Airforce
pack1pres wrote:

I gave up on figuring that one out. I go back to the Sony boards, then when they shut down everyone went to SMN News & Metal Realm boards, then Ozzfest boards came back a handful of years back. Like you, each switch brought me to a "noob" status. Whatever. I know some people's crap carried over...does not make much a=of a difference to me anyway...
Quote 0 0
CthulhuDawn
MattSabbath13 wrote:

pack1pres wrote:

Yeah I think that's how it works, it's based on posts, but I've had my post number reset as well.  I was a member on a different name then switched to a new one in 2008 but when this new 2010 format came out it erased everything I had from 2008 til present.  I couldn't get in with my password so I had to get a new one.

That's what happened to me as well
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
mine never carried even the last time... my log in info never changed and I never had to re-register
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
tell himm we want Ozzy Osbourne and music like it playing in Shopping Malls and Elevators and workplaces and fucking I'll vote beeeitchez
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Is your face odd? Misshapen? Join the Air Force!
Quote 0 0