Crazy_eyes
My vote is for MetalSucks.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Crazy_eyes wrote:

My vote is for MetalSucks.

Please say you're not an Axl Rosenberg fan.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Nielstien and Roth.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Nielstien and Roth.

Never heard of them. Axl never has one good thing to say about Ozzy, in fact he's quite consistent and immature in his putdowns. Nasty man, probably directs all the years of being treated like the dork he is at Ozzy.

I checked his profile out months ago on Myspace, he is a GOOBER big time. Curious after your post, I just went on there and he's now got it set to Private, lol. Guess when I told him off one time the little guppies that always ate the shit he was spewing in his wake checked him out. Bringing attention to the face behind the mask probably didn't do much for his reputation LMAO. Seriously. The guy is like the kid with braces and bottleneck glasses, pants up to his pecks and a perm. Fucking goober.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Nielstien and Roth.

Never heard of them. Axl never has one good thing to say about Ozzy, in fact he's quite consistent and immature in his putdowns. Nasty man, probably directs all the years of being treated like the dork he is at Ozzy.

I checked his profile out months ago on Myspace, he is a GOOBER big time. Curious after your post, I just went on there and he's now got it set to Private, lol. Guess when I told him off one time the little guppies that always ate the shit he was spewing in his wake checked him out. Bringing attention to the face behind the mask probably didn't do much for his reputation LMAO. Seriously. The guy is like the kid with braces and bottleneck glasses, pants up to his pecks and a perm. Fucking goober.

::smile ::sinister Neither ::sinister ::smile

Quote 0 0