_CrazyEyes_ Show full post »
Graveyardawaken
jballenger0704 wrote:

we'll if everyone reads closely there will be a special guest band on each date, its says each date will have 13 bands perform and there are only 12 listed, so maybe someone super kick ass will be on each date, kinda like they did with sounds of the underground 2007

thats a nice theory.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
no dates near me...at ALL...line-up is not that great...I' pay 50 bucks and only if it was a good seat
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
jballenger0704 wrote:

we'll if everyone reads closely there will be a special guest band on each date, its says each date will have 13 bands perform and there are only 12 listed, so maybe someone super kick ass will be on each date, kinda like they did with sounds of the underground 2007

That would be pretty badass.
Quote 0 0
zfw
dcoctavarium wrote:

jballenger0704 wrote:

oh noez!!! MYSTERY BANDZ!!!!!
Quote 0 0
evilrob666
elsuperbeasto wrote:

2003 was the worst. At least we get Halford, Devildriver, Black Label Society, Kingdom of Sorrow, and Ozzy, the reason we are all here.

I would have to disagree.  2001 was a steaming pile of shit.
Quote 0 0
MattySprings
I could see them adding more dates and a few more bands. Let there be HOPE! That being said I'll be there in Camden either way. Ozz, Crue and Halford alone is badass. Than ya throw in that sick 2nd stage and DevilDriver and I dig it.

In life, I have no religion
Besides the heavy metal gods
Quote 0 0
annaheidi
there will be but with Ozzy only and an opening act or two not ozzfest, with this years god awful lineup i now hope for an Ozzy only tour, i dont need to hear that other shit playing for HOURS and HOURS before OZZY plays eh ?
Quote 0 0
MattySprings
jballenger0704 wrote:

Good call

In life, I have no religion
Besides the heavy metal gods
Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
i hope they add more dates
Quote 0 0
natedogg828
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

the way the line up is now i dont really care if they put more dates.

I agree, with this lineup I am kind of glad it's not coming to my area, more money for better shows
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
natedogg828 wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

the way the line up is now i dont really care if they put more dates.

I agree, with this lineup I am kind of glad it's not coming to my area, more money for better shows
Jeeesus...you make it sound like a plague or something,.....Its gonna be a killer time had by all who go.

Quote 0 0
eXile72
I wouldn't be surprised if they have trouble selling for the dates they have now.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
they won't have any trouble. it's motley crue, ozzy osbourne, and rob halford! sold out show for sure man.
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
puffpuffpass wrote:

they won't have any trouble. it's motley crue, ozzy osbourne, and rob halford! sold out show for sure man.

most likely.
Quote 0 0
sweet_dark
zfw wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

jballenger0704 wrote:

oh noez!!! MYSTERY BANDZ!!!!!

Exactly!

Quote 0 0