poobobo
Mainstage

Ozzy Solo - not suprising but still really gay... its been awhile s ince black sabbath has been involved
Motely Crue - could you get any lamer and less metal? i think not. i would've prefered limp dick over the crue.
Judas priest - i have to admit, fucking badass!
Devildriver - i would've prefered they were second stage. they are too heavy to be truly appreciated on mainstage.
Non Point- this is the most suprising of all the nu metal bands to bring back they bring back non point? and on mainstage? wtf? i dont get it do you?

mainstage = fail.

Secondstage

Black label society - i was hoping that beef  between zakk and ozzy meant that i wouldn't have to suffer through him on another ozzfest ever again.
Drowning pool - before other guy died lame, after other guy died absolutely god awful texas redneck hillbilly shit.
Kingdom of sorrow - actually souped about this its all bout sludge metal crowbar is the shit so inherrently kos is the shit.
Goatwhore - anyone who shits on this should be shot.
skeletonwitch - as far as i'm concerned the most metal band on the tour.
saviours - old school stoner style heavy metal. i' be pretty stoked to see them.
kataklysm - fucking brootal.

so all in all i' go if i won free tickets. or i can find a super cheap lawn ticket. cuz i' go home after kingdom of sorrow.

Quote 0 0
metalMOUTH
just dont go at all and spare us your bitching
Quote 0 0
poobobo
weren't we promised that all of our data would get pushed forward.... three post? i think i've beat that. but to respond to your request. i will request that you eat a bag of dicks and then go blow all of motely crue cuz you re definately gay enough to do that.

Quote 0 0
Mansack
While your bitching about stupid shit you might as well bitch at Rob Halford while your sucking his dick and tell him he's a faggot. Ozzfest sucks get over it.
Quote 0 0
poobobo
i mean i guess i kinda hope that if theres enough bitching this wont happen next year.... but like i said second stage is pretty sick i' get to go home early.... i know the fact that the crue is play will get enough gay people for non one to notice the bitching but i can hope.  i mean look at crue's picture... they are obviously try hards.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
poobobo wrote:

Mainstage

Ozzy Solo - not suprising but still really gay... its been awhile s ince black sabbath has been involved
Motely Crue - could you get any lamer and less metal? i think not. i would've prefered limp dick over the crue.
Devildriver - i would've prefered they were second stage. they are too heavy to be truly appreciated on mainstage.
Non Point- this is the most suprising of all the nu metal bands to bring back they bring back non point? and on mainstage? wtf? i dont get it do you?

mainstage = fail.

Secondstage

Black label society - i was hoping that beef  between zakk and ozzy meant that i wouldn't have to suffer through him on another ozzfest ever again.
Drowning pool - before other guy died lame, after other guy died absolutely god awful texas redneck hillbilly shit.
Kingdom of sorrow - actually souped about this its all bout sludge metal crowbar is the shit so inherrently kos is the shit.
saviours - old school stoner style heavy metal. i' be pretty stoked to see them.

so all in all i' go if i won free tickets. or i can find a super cheap lawn ticket. cuz i' go home after kingdom of sorrow.

Dude just stay home and GTFO you putz.

Quote 0 0
ArmyOfEvilNuns
Its a good Ozzfest....just not what i was expecting. But who cares man its OZZY!
Quote 0 0
poobobo
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

poobobo wrote:

Mainstage

mainstage = fail.

Secondstage

Dude just stay home and GTFO you putz.

you of all people should know that i won't gtfo. 

Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
shut the fuck up its a good lineup
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
ozzgod38 wrote:

shut the fuck up its a good lineup

... dude why would you bump this thread?
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
ArmyOfEvilNuns wrote:

Its a good Ozzfest....

This statement is 100% false.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
ArmyOfEvilNuns wrote:

Its a good Ozzfest....just not what i was expecting. But who cares man its OZZY!

Same here. I was pissed when I first heard the line up, I had real high hopes. But the more I have thought about it, it is going to be an amazing show.
Kingdom of Sorrow, Devildriver, and Halford are great, and when it comes down to it, Ozzy is there, thats all that should matter.
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
I'm going to Ozzfest to get fucked up and have a good time. Its not the line up I would have picked, and the venue isn't my favorite venue, BUT ITS FUCKING OZZFEST YOU PUSSIES. Some bands I like, some I don't, but I know if I go with the intention of having a good fucking time I will have no trouble in completing that mission.

Instead of crying about the bands, go find a fat sack of shrooms. After about 1/4 it wouldn't matter if the Wiggles were on stage.
Quote 0 0