Crazy_eyes
I was in class one day and she was wearin' a Pink Floyd shirt.  Anyways, we got onto the conversation about what drugs do to the brain (the chemicals each one stimulates) and ended-up on why people think pot makes men steryl.  Just today she showed-up in the 'people you may know' section on my facebook and was wonderin' why so I went to 'info'.  She had listed on there Pink Floyd (of course), Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Ozzy, Slayer, Anthrax, Pantera, and a bunch of other awesome bands.  She's freakin' old but awesome.
Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
Is she hot??

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Well?
Would you do the grim fandango with her Crazy?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
HELL NO!!!!!  I wouldn't touch that old woman.  44 lookin' 35 is COMPLETELY different.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
You say that now but have a few beers and you want your grade to go from a B- to an A+
.....who knows what you'll do
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I don't need to fuck the teacher for an 'A'.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Brown nose girly swat
(Shall I translate?)
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Gnomez wrote:

Brown nose girly swat
(Shall I translate?)

I can pull an 'A' out of my own ass.  I don't need to go searching for an 'A' in her ass.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Here's my chance to use everything I've ever learned from Arnold Schwarzenegger!
Quote 0 0
minime
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I need too  and have once.......

well....was just out of high school meet up with her after  she got divorced ........

she gave me an A plus ............bout a year later then I needed it...but I gots that A damn it
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
minime wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

well....was just out of high school meet up with her after  she got divorced ........

she gave me an A plus ............bout a year later then I needed it...but I gots that A damn it

LOL

I had an awesome phychology teacher too, the final for her class was to show up at the bbq she was having at her house which turned out to be a pretty cool event in itself.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
minime wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

after you shagged her did she write in your report card "tries hard but could improve" ?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Gnomez wrote:

minime wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

after you shagged her did she write in your report card "tries hard but could improve" ?

She gave him an 'a' for effort.  She also wrote 'Tries hard but won't improve".
Quote 0 0