Kazzarundo
I live in Mesa Arizona and desperately need a ride to California for the show. If anyone else is going and can take me i would surely appreciate it.        OZZFEST 2010 OR BUST                                                               ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
What do you mean? What are you talking about?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Kazzarundo wrote:

What do you mean? What are you talking about?

Like  its my way of  implying NOBODY knows jack doodly squat shit about who the hell you are....
( WELCOME to the Ozzboard by the way...)

Are you:

A. A legal adult that is just looking to "carpool" helping to save the planet by traveling "green"?

B. An underage jailbait tramp looking to suck up some booze and get impregnated by a fat sweaty metalhead hooked on crystal meth?

C. An internet police sting operative luring fat sweaty metalhead crackhead crystal meth addicts into an entrapment snare?

D. A typical noob who has no clue....and needs to get one,....quickly?

E. Just someone who has never been on the internet before and doesnt know the #1 rule...YOU NEVER know who is really out there!!!.......????

F. A serial killer that preys on poor little Ozzboard members?

OR:

G. Someone who will understand I`m just a smartmouthed bastard doing you a favor and I think you should tell us a little bit about yourself?

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
LOL FOF for all we know this character might be related to charles manson we might not get to the show alive lol jk
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
jennyb4u9 wrote:

LOL FOF for all we know this character might be related to charles manson we might not get to the show alive lol jk
Thats kinda what I`m getting at here,..but they (for all any of us know...) could be a convicted 7 time sex offender traveling with a knapsack full `o condoms, lube,a digital camcorder,handcuffs,roofies,and some hard liquor....on the prowl for some unsuspecting teen action.
Who the fuck knows in this world.....?
I want some answers dammit!

Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
Well firstozzyfan i think the closest answers would be a or g to your question. I am a 43 year old man. I'm a chef at a place called the Wild Berry Diner in Mesa. I am just a guy looking to catch a ride. Of you can seriously get a carpool going i'm willing to pay gas money and everything. My email is DOFMADMAN@yahoo.com if youwant to talk more privately. Also yes i am brand new to this and my son is helping me with the whole process.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Kazzarundo wrote:

Well firstozzyfan i think the closest answers would be a or g to your question. I am a 43 year old man. I'm a chef at a place called the Wild Berry Diner in Mesa. I am just a guy looking to catch a ride. Of you can seriously get a carpool going i'm willing to pay gas money and everything. My email is DOFMADMAN@yahoo.com if youwant to talk more privately. Also yes i am brand new to this and my son is helping me with the whole process.
It's all about the bacon and the sparrows, buddy.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Kazzarundo wrote:

Hey Chef,..(I respect my Chefs...) fuel should be about 80 bucks round trip,...drive time with a 30 minute pee and stretch break each way is 12 hours roundtrip......Ozzfest is about 12 hours long.....you can take the 10 freeway all the way in and back,..your deal will be to find someone from Mesa thats going to Ozzfest and coming back the minute the event is over,...if not right away,..then add 10-12 hours more for a hotel sleepover for a safer ride home.(plus another 75-80 bucks for a room) Ozzfest will beat the shit outta you,..its a tough event for people our age. That diary of a madman yahoo addy isnt exactly a selling point to strangers dude....lol
I hope you work it out and find a buddy or two to go there with,...have fun and be safe....its a long ride.
FOF

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
haha sharod you are!!!!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

haha sharod you are!!!!
You,,, house proud town mouse!!!! HA HA......charrade you are....
FOF luvz teh floyd

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
youre nearly a real treat
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

youre nearly a real treat
all treadlips and cold feet

Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
Your quite the piece of work fof,  This is hilarious...

Hey Chef,..(I respect my Chefs...) fuel should be about 80 bucks round trip,...drive time with a 30 minute pee and stretch break each way is 12 hours roundtrip......Ozzfest is about 12 hours long.....you can take the 10 freeway all the way in and back,..your deal will be to find someone from Mesa thats going to Ozzfest and coming back the minute the event is over,...if not right away,..then add 10-12 hours more for a hotel sleepover for a safer ride home.(plus another 75-80 bucks for a room) Ozzfest will beat the shit outta you,..its a tough event for people our age. That diary of a madman yahoo addy isnt exactly a selling point to strangers dude....lol
I hope you work it out and find a buddy or two to go there with,...have fun and be safe....its a long ride.
FOF
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
jus hitchhike mayne. roll a bunch of j's and just hitch rides with cool people.
Quote 0 0