ozzy_eats_bird
To simplify my last question, I need to get DIRECTLY in touch with the Comcast Theater (Hartford) people (not the ticket pushers, and not Live Nation) for questions not all related to ticket sales. Never considered going to an event at any theater, arena, or performing arts center which didn't have it's own contact info posted somewhere, and never had to miss one for lack of it, but I can find absolutely no site with Google which is not apparently third-party, and I doubt that anyone working those sites has actually even seen the place. Still, there's just gotta be somebody who's responsible for the theater's public relations, and considering the needs of at least one of my friends, I doubt that we'll go at all without their answers to our questions. I'm actually beginning to wonder if they deserve our business at all, should that be the case, even though I' hate to miss the show. Can anyone help with this? Please!

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Sorry I can't help but Wizard of Oz might know
Quote 0 0
ozzy_eats_bird
Thanks a fucking lot, "community hero"! I take it that the heroism standard among Ozzy fans is generally met by one Ozzy fan when he responds to another's plea for help by fucking him in the ass!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Fuck you I was trying to point you in the right direction
And I never went near your ass
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
ozzy_eats_bird wrote:

To simplify my last question, I need to get DIRECTLY in touch with the Comcast Theater (Hartford) people (not the ticket pushers, and not Live Nation) for questions not all related to ticket sales. Never considered going to an event at any theater, arena, or performing arts center which didn't have it's own contact info posted somewhere, and never had to miss one for lack of it, but I can find absolutely no site with Google which is not apparently third-party, and I doubt that anyone working those sites has actually even seen the place. Still, there's just gotta be somebody who's responsible for the theater's public relations, and considering the needs of at least one of my friends, I doubt that we'll go at all without their answers to our questions. I'm actually beginning to wonder if they deserve our business at all, should that be the case, even though I' hate to miss the show. Can anyone help with this? Please!

Thank you.
Ready to face the new day with hope and optimism after your MSG breakfast, Todd?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
ozzy_eats_bird wrote:

Thank you.
noob has we to knowz?
Quote 0 0
ozzy_eats_bird
Gnomez wrote:

Fuck you cuntface I was trying to point you in the right direction
And I never went near your ass

Sorry, my bad for not understanding the "Wizard of Oz" is somebody or something other than a joke. I spent way, way too much time last night trying to track down the sort of site which every single concert venue which I've ever gone to has, and it's just really in-fucking sane that those screwballs care so little about the customers who keep them employed. Why would Ozzy pick such a scum-infested venue for the only weekend show in the Northeast, if he ain't at least as crazy as the old rumors pegged him for?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
No offence taken.
Send a PM to the Wiz (you'll find his user name above on another topic in grey) and he should let you know what you are after....The Wiz is all knowing
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
Gnomez wrote:

No offence taken.
I'm sure your face looks nothing like a cunt
Send a PM to the Wiz (you'll find his user name above on another topic in grey) and he should let you know what you are after....The Wiz is all knowing
n00b kissass.... y dont y00z sux himz dikk too
Quote 0 0
zfw
Comcast Theater - Hartford, CT

( 548-7370?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Catzzz wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

No offence taken.
I'm sure your face looks nothing like a cunt
n00b kissass.... y dont y00z sux himz dikk too

Im only being nice coz his mum may be a MILF and I could get him to post pics
Quote 0 0