poweslave Show full post »
f_darkbladeus
OzzyPnwnsAll wrote:

i know i am so psyched that hes finally changing up the setlist. fucking killer of giants live??  awesome

HIDE YOUR LIGHTER!!!! They confiscate them and then - Ozzy asks everyone to get theirs out. FUCKING damn, I hid mine but couldn't get to it in time. I finally said "FUCK IT" and just loved along with everyone back at the man for bringing us the love. It's beyond beautiful live. 
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
mregalado
what a great show last night at tinley park, it was awesome !!!halford was  fuckin awesome !! even though his mic took a crap a few times.. he was great!!! ozzy outstanding, he is a true diehard performer, motley crue they still have what makes them great !!!!  the best  of the best all on one stage!!!!! black lable society & drowning pool  great  !!! what a show!!!! loved all the bands !!!!!
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
mregalado wrote:

what a great show last night at tinley park, it was awesome !!!halford was  fuckin awesome !! even though his mic took a crap a few times.. he was great!!! ozzy outstanding, he is a true diehard performer, motley crue they still have what makes them great !!!!  the best  of the best all on one stage!!!!! black lable society & drowning pool  great  !!! what a show!!!! loved all the bands !!!!!
cool
Quote 0 0
OzzyPnwnsAll
mregalado wrote:

cool what was ozzys tinley park setlist?
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Ozzy supposedly played I Just Want You, Thank God For The Bomb, Children Of The Grave and Snowblind at his recent concert in Sturgis last week. It's 100% that he played I Just Want You, though.

I can't believe it. Those people got a treat! I' love to hear audio of those performances!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

Ozzy supposedly played I Just Want You, Thank God For The Bomb, Children Of The Grave and Snowblind at his recent concert in Sturgis last week. It's 100% that he played I Just Want You, though.

I can't believe it. Those people got a treat! I' love to hear audio of those performances!

Tinley Park Setlist was:

Bark at the Moon
Let Me Hear You Scream
Mr. Crowley
I Don't Know
Fairies Wear Boots
Suicide Solution
Road to Nowhere
Shot in the Dark
Rat Salad
Iron Man
Fire in the Sky
I Don't Want to Change the World
Paranoid

Encore: Crazy Train

Sturgis was:

Bark at the Moon
Let Me Hear You Scream
Mr. Crowley
I Don't Know
Fairies Wear Boots
Suicide Solution
I Just Want You
Shot in the Dark
Rat Salad
Iron Man
Killer of Giants
I Don't Want to Change the World
Crazy Train

Encore: Mama, I'm Coming Home, Paranoid

Hmmm. Sounds like whoever said he played those things was wrong. Still, I wish I was at that festival big time, it had SUCH phenomenal acts. Ozzy had to pull out all the stops, the greats were there!!!! There's a bunch of stuff on Youtube, though some are unidentified, just type Sturgis and Ozzy to find them.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Solitaryman72
Don't forget Into the Void!!! Gus did an awesome solo by the way.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Quote 0 0
el_paz
IT'S BEEN A WHILE THAT HE'S DONE 'SHOT IN THE DARK' or 'PERRY MASON'. AS FOR HITS LIKE 'FLYING HIGH AGAIN', LAST I HEARD HIM PERFORM THAT ONE WAS BACK FOR THE MERRY MAYHEM TOUR WITH ROB ZOMBIE BACK IN 2001. NEED SOME MORE HITS THAT NEVER OR HARDLY GET PERFORMED.
::smile
Quote 0 0