Unregistered Show full post »
Unregistered
Hahahahaha. Fuckin A, man.
Quote 0 0
sweet_dark
He got me for a minute..............................................damn it!!!

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Fake ass mother fucker
thought it was yak for a second
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
you were all regret the day you doubted the legitimacy of me.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Oh and btw, there is a new rule added to these forums, you must all accept maynard as your lord and savior and bow down before the all mighty Tool.
Quote 0 0
AllThatRots
THIS IS WHY WE NEED MODS
Quote 0 0
THEBURNED
EMOTICONS

that is my only request
Quote 0 0
valerie1977
i'm a gullible little bitch.
dam you fake YAKI!!!
dam you all to hell!!!
[IMG]
Quote 0 0
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
Just in case there are people who dont know.....MANY old screen-names were hijacked...including small-case firstozzyfan....Thats why I had to modify my chosen text screename to get on here..some jerk off has a plan to use the old names to start shit. REAL original there...what a genius they must be.

The YAK is one of them...I do believe he has a new name,which I know,but thats up to him to disclose to you all.(he may have already)

There will be 3 or so members from the past that have a major bug up their ass who are going to, and actually are,..... starting shit.
(because they have pathetic lives and get no pussy)

Look out for the superbrains!!!

F.O.F.

Quote 0 0
Detective_Jormungandr
its not frikkin yak incase no one new that yet

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
COOL
Quote 0 0
LoweDownDirty1
Quote:

jennyb4u9 said: COOL

qft

Quote 0 0
your_worst_nightmare
Quote:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Just in case there are people who dont know.....MANY old screen-names were hijacked...including small-case firstozzyfan....Thats why I had to modify my chosen text screename to get on here..some jerk off has a plan to use the old names to start shit. REAL original there...what a genius they must be.

The YAK is one of them...I do believe he has a new name,which I know,but thats up to him to disclose to you all.(he may have already)

There will be 3 or so members from the past that have a major bug up their ass who are going to, and actually are,..... starting shit.
(because they have pathetic lives and get no pussy)

Look out for the superbrains!!!

F.O.F.

ownage.
melodeath metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Quote 0 0