Catzzz
there is an actual nightclub where Dominatrix can take theyz Gimpz and hang out and drink and shit... I wish I lived in europe....

http://blog.exstazjianjsadian.com/
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

there is an actual nightclub where Dominatrix can take theyz Gimpz and hang out and drink and shit... I wish I lived in europe....
There are flights leaving the mainland hourly.....

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

ok on meh way we'll take a Layway in New Jerzey so I canz kixz y00z assz
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
if meh lived n europe i wud hav mah GIMP on zeh wire to engage n SHIT-PLAY whenever i wanted...and it wud b legal cuz zeh iz no laws n europe...
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

I`ll disarm you with my cunning wit and then the TSA will be alerted to the sweet pungent aroma wafting from your luggage,...those sniffer dogs would never let you slip by Catzz.

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
...their gonna take em n tha storage room and slap on tha rubber glovey...
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

I`ll disarm you with my cunning wit and then the TSA will be alerted to the sweet pungent aroma wafting from your luggage,...those sniffer dogs would never let you slip by Catzz.
I willz pay off teh cops and slip the GOV of NJ with an Oz then promice him to youtube your ass kickinz ...lolz
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
@FIRSTOZZYFAN you shud just put Phantom Mod under your Title there cuz I'll never forget it....
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
move to fukkin Russia and drink vodka all day and night
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
russianz wash their ballz with ice water
Quote 0 0