Crazy_eyes Show full post »
Tiger479
Who the hell pulled cockzits string 
Quote 0 0
absentdung
cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

I'll still take Middle Finger's posts over the dumb twats around here. It's like anyone female here has to have an IQ that's half their shoe size to post something.
still suck at trolling ya queer, and hugging middle finger nuts like a gayboy ain't gonna help ya create bawww either.

Neither is repeating everything he says trying to achieve meme status newfag.

The game, you lost it.
ha ha ha ha he said newfag. 4chan douchebag alert! you fail at cannibal trolling. go suck off middle finger some more hipster boi
Quote 0 0
absentdung
grin wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

I'll still take Middle Finger's posts over the dumb twats around here. It's like anyone female here has to have an IQ that's half their shoe size to post something.
still suck at trolling ya queer, and hugging middle finger nuts like a gayboy ain't gonna help ya create bawww either.

The game, you lost it.
wtf is that supposed to mean? :-\
he's just a 4chan reject trying to sound like a bad ass. too bad he missed the part where people dont drop shitty catch phrases like "the game, you lost it" it fucking real life.
Quote 0 0
cockzit
absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.
ha ha ha ha he said newfag. 4chan douchebag alert! you fail at cannibal trolling. go suck off middle finger some more hipster boi

Cannibal trolling? Trying to coin a new meme again? And are you implying that you yourself are a troll? If so, once again you've lost the game dipshit. The first rule of trolling, don't say you're a troll dumb ass. It makes you less effective.

Oh, and Middle Finger quoting from here on out is automatic failure. It's not funny, never was funny nor will it ever be funny. Middle Finger is a pathetic basement dweller who does gratuitous amounts of methamphetamine. Anything associated with Middle Finger is the most pure concentration of failure on the internet.
Quote 0 0
absentdung
cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.

Cannibal trolling? Trying to coin a new meme again? And are you implying that you yourself are a troll? If so, once again you've lost the game dipshit. The first rule of trolling, don't say you're a troll dumb ass. It makes you less effective.

Oh, and Middle Finger quoting from here on out is automatic failure. It's not funny, never was funny nor will it ever be funny. Middle Finger is a pathetic basement dweller who does gratuitous amounts of methamphetamine. Anything associated with Middle Finger is the most pure concentration of failure on the internet.
1. cannibal trolling is not a new term douchebag. it has been around for awhile. it just means a troll who tries to troll trolls.
2. trolling is not fight club, you fag. there are no rules.
3.who cares what you think is and is not funny? not me, thats for sure.

keep on failing gayboi, I am getting off from all of this. keep on giving me my jollies bitch

Quote 0 0
cockzit
absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.

1. cannibal trolling is not a new term douchebag. it has been around for awhile. it just means a troll who tries to troll trolls.

keep on failing gayboi, I am getting off from all of this. keep on giving me my jollies bitch

1. No dumb shit, the term is "trolls trolling trolls", and it is more prominent than that faggotry you're trying to propagate.

2. If you want to do it correctly, there's guidelines dumb ass. So far, I've seen nothing to be impressed by your shitty "trolling", all you really do is clone failfags and say, "HAI GUIZE, I'M A FAGGOT!! LOLZ!!". Yeah, you're hardcore man, you might even become more widely known than Ickeriss if you keep going down that path.

3. I've seen others who see you for the pathetic mess you are and have called you out on being an annoying douche. I'm not exactly alone in thinking this.

Oh, and I'm more than positive now that you're that Nate faggot, I've seen you on YouTube and I laughed my ass off. Not because you're funny, but you're a goofy retard with the voice of a drunk housewife. If that's your real voice and not you doing an impression, you're truly pathetic.
Quote 0 0
absentdung
cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.

1. No dumb shit, the term is "trolls trolling trolls", and it is more prominent than that faggotry you're trying to propagate.

2. If you want to do it correctly, there's guidelines dumb ass. So far, I've seen nothing to be impressed by your shitty "trolling", all you really do is clone failfags and say, "HAI GUIZE, I'M A FAGGOT!! LOLZ!!". Yeah, you're hardcore man, you might even become more widely known than Ickeriss if you keep going down that path.

3. I've seen others who see you for the pathetic mess you are and have called you out on being an annoying douche. I'm not exactly alone in thinking this.

Oh, and I'm more than positive now that you're that Nate faggot, I've seen you on YouTube and I laughed my ass off. Not because you're funny, but you're a goofy retard with the voice of a drunk housewife. If that's your real voice and not you doing an impression, you're truly pathetic.
tlr. write smaller rants gayboi.
Quote 0 0
nate_clone
cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.

I want you to fuck my mouth
Quote 0 0
cockzit
absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.

Lol, and you call me the 4chan meme dropper. Hypocrite much?

Also;
TLR is a total copout and is retardese for "erp, your post flew over my head!" At the very least, you could have gone with "I think dick pimple is a pretty cool guy, eh likes to write long fail posts and doesn't afraid of anything". That at least would have been a little funny, but being devoid of any humor or intellect, that never crossed your mind.
Quote 0 0
nate_clone
cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

absentdung wrote:

cockzit wrote:

The game, you lost it.

Lol, and you call me the 4chan meme dropper. Hypocrite much?

Also;
TLR is a total copout and is retardese for "erp, your post flew over my head!" At the very least, you could have gone with "I think dick pimple is a pretty cool guy, eh likes to write long fail posts and doesn't afraid of anything". That at least would have been a little funny, but being devoid of any humor or intellect, that never crossed your mind.
my boyfriend jorge wants to know if you would wanna do a three way with us, if not, we're gonna ask gnomez
Quote 0 0