MsCeeAngel Show full post »
MsCeeAngel
Yep it doesn't work. Well that hot bar code doesn't.
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

It stopped workin a few days ago,...

No Thanks To You Dude, Realize Taht Dude CAN Have Bigger Junk Then Y00rz! 

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
... Why would we wanna go back to Ozzspace? 
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
dcoctavarium wrote:

Better Question: Why Wouldn't We Want To Go Back?
Here TOTAL USERS ONLINE EVER: 7
Last Week On static.theplanet Ozzfest Forums There Were At Least 25 In One Session!

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
555_elCheapo_Pizza wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

Last Week On static.theplanet Ozzfest Forums There Were At Least 25 In One Session!

So what? its nice and calm here and I'm sure people are just too damn busy with summer coming up and all. I've been working twice as hard in my store and trying to hire some staff for that summer too.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
dcoctavarium wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

So what? its nice and calm here and I'm sure people are just too damn busy with summer coming up and all. I've been working twice as hard in my store and trying to hire some staff for that summer too.
What up DC?? Glad to hear your doin good bein busy and all...sorry I had to "shut down Ozzy`s site".
( this dude thinks its all my fault....why?? I dont have a clue.....oh well,....)
FOF

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

What up DC?? Glad to hear your doin good bein busy and all...sorry I had to "shut down Ozzy`s site".
( this dude thinks its all my fault....why?? I dont have a clue.....oh well,....)
FOF

Not much, just been working a lot of extra unpaid hours :-P Salary Pay sucks! Even now I'm making schedules for the upcoming month. As for shutting down the old site, its all good so long as I can still come in contact with you guys.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

FOF

You Do Know I Can Read, Right? Even On Here, You're Kind In One Thread And Then Call Me A Psycho In Another...WTF? BTW...not psycho...JUST PISSED OFF!!!
(I Can Type Differently...I Just Want To Be Unique!)
And What's With The Whole: (FOF sharpens Stellar Axe........)
That's EXACTLY What You Said A Few Hours Before The Link Broke!
BTW...theplanet is a web hoster, while having static appear before it,
makes it into a bot...the number sequence before that is the IP Address!
(If it had a letter in the IP besides a, then it would simply be a keylogger!)
See, i have wayyyy more intel, then you give me credit for!

Quote 0 0