TiniestMunchkin
i am truly disappointed at least 5 (of the 6 dates) are all on the EAST COAST with 1 date in California. WHAT THE F*** is up with that! At least the show (although only the has been in TEXAS the last 2 years - it is at best centrally located & you don't have to be "Bill Gates" to get there an be able to afford accommodations! A room for 2 will cost ya - (at the cheapest roachcoach) AT THE LEAST - 100$ a night on either coast, where as in Texas or in the Central U.S. it's usually 1/2 that. An what of us here in Ks. we' have to FLY or DRIVE! either option costing an arm or leg or in most places on either coast both.  SORRY I'VE SEEN HIM 3 TIMES & IT JUST AIN'T WORTH TAKING OUT A LOAN TO GET THERE - AIN'T WE IN A RECESSION ANYWAY?SHHEESH!!
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
tha less they have 2 travel, the more money that goez n2 the pocket
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Yeah I hate them damn East Coastians too
Damn them how come they get 5 outta 6
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i like how you chose lime green as your font color. makes me like you. makes me feel comfortable being naked around  you too *takes off clothes*
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Gnomez wrote:

Because, unlike the rest of the country, up here in the northeast we don't fuck our own sisters before going to bed?
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
DreadLord344 wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Because, unlike the rest of the country, up here in the northeast we don't fuck our own sisters before going to bed?

hey... its not incest if you use a condom. lol
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
We Bozos have a saying: "When you put on the nose, it grows."
Quote 0 0