MIDDLE_FINGER
The new/Oldschool ear bleed is good!
In other words,GO BUY THE NEW SHIT!!

Fuuuckin Hell yes!!

Never will be as good as the oldschool dayz,and ive seen them all!! but hey,why the fuck not i say!!
This would be a Killer tour right here motherfuckers!
Dream on!and add on some bands if you wish.

ONSLAUGHT
DESTRUCTION
ANNIHILATOR
ARTILLERY
EXCITER
NUCLEAR ASSAULT

Oldschool or GTFO!!
Have a nice day...

Quote 0 0
Jayman
I listen to those bands.  Except Onslaught.  I'm not familiar with them.  You can go on and on about old school thrash.  So many great bands. 
Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
Don't forget about Sodom.They put out an album a few months back and it is fucking killer!!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Evile is also good old-school style thrash and they're pretty damned new.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Onslaught are killer! If that was a show lineup I would absolutely be there
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hell yes!
And i see a huge rise/demand for the oldschool thrash right now.
Things are great for us thrashers,i see nothing but the best yet to come!!!
Better then the oldschool dayz of the 80s?Naaa,never!But sure will be fun as hell now wont it!
Now only if we can get King Diamond back some day......Damn.
Thrashing from day one motherfuckers!!

Quote 0 0
Tallica247
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hell yes!
Better then the oldschool dayz of the 80s?Naaa,never!But sure will be fun as hell now wont it!

Booyaaaaaa!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hell yes!

Why are things so great for us thrashers?  I see about 2 thrash shows a year at this point.  Not very many thrash shows at all.  20 years ago there was a major thrash show every month.  The kids these days just want to hear black metal and melodic death and all that.  Which is great and all, I like it too.  But I like thrash the best. 
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Jayman wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hell yes!

Why are things so great for us thrashers?   I see about 2 thrash shows a year at this point.  Not very many thrash shows at all.  20 years ago there was a major thrash show every month.  The kids these days just want to hear black metal and melodic death and all that.  Which is great and all, I like it too.  But I like thrash the best. 

Are you kidding me??You must be out of the loop?
Thrash is making a huge comeback.Look at all the oldschool bands that are going at it again.

The crap that bands are playing these days is on the way OUT!!!
You will still have these fucking poser kids still on that trip of shit music but for most its getting old,FAST!!

I could go on and on but until you do your own research or are around other musicians/people in the music scene 24-7 as we are i dont know what to tell you?You live in a place that has no thrash/metal or sum?

If so,MOVE!!Fuck that shit.

This will be a fun ride again,not as good as the 80s that we had but still good as hell it will be!!
Nothing will ever be as good as the 80s thrash scene,best days of my life man!
Thrash on !! Or GTFO!

Quote 0 0
Jayman
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Jayman wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hell yes!

Why are things so great for us thrashers?   I see about 2 thrash shows a year at this point.  Not very many thrash shows at all.  20 years ago there was a major thrash show every month.  The kids these days just want to hear black metal and melodic death and all that.  Which is great and all, I like it too.  But I like thrash the best.  

Thrash is making a huge comeback.Look at all the oldschool bands that are going at it again.

You will still have these fucking poser kids still on that trip of shit music but for most its getting old,FAST!!

I could go on and on but until you do your own research or are around other musicians/people in the music scene 24-7 as we are i dont know what to tell you?You live in a place that has no thrash/metal or sum?

This will be a fun ride again,not as good as the 80s that we had but still good as hell it will be!!
Thrash on !! Or GTFO!

Dude,   I live in NY.  I go to almost 50 shows a year.  Granted some of it's rock, but I catch just about everything metal that's worth catching.  I think I pretty much manage to stay in the loop. I never suggested that there isn't some of the old bands out there doing it, but there isn't a major thrash show on a regular basis like there was. I don't have to do my "research".  I keep up with what's out there.   If you're saying there's a huge thrash tour every month, then that's news to me.   Every other month or every 2 months maybe.   From what I remember, last year I caught Exodus, the carnage tour, Overkill, and nuclear assault shows.  IF there's something major I missed last year, then tell me what it was.  I may miss one or two shows due to work schedule or maybe a show that has bands that I"m not a big fan of, but I try to catch everything good that comes around.  I don't think black metal, death metal, melodic death are on the way out.  THat's just what the kids like these days.  I don't think they're posers for liking it.  I like it too.  I just prefer thrash.  But I hope you're right,  I hope it's making a major comeback.  I don't see that many new thrash bands starting out either.  There's some out there on the local level though.  And I don't cream in my pants over Warbringer either like so many people do.  They're good, but not one of my favorites. 
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Jayman wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Jayman wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Hell yes!

Why are things so great for us thrashers?   I see about 2 thrash shows a year at this point.  Not very many thrash shows at all.  20 years ago there was a major thrash show every month.  The kids these days just want to hear black metal and melodic death and all that.  Which is great and all, I like it too.  But I like thrash the best.  

Thrash on !! Or GTFO!

Dude,   I live in NY.  I go to almost 50 shows a year.  Granted some of it's rock, but I catch just about everything metal that's worth catching.  I think I pretty much manage to stay in the loop. I never suggested that there isn't some of the old bands out there doing it, but there isn't a major thrash show on a regular basis like there was. I don't have to do my "research".  I keep up with what's out there.   If you're saying there's a huge thrash tour every month, then that's news to me.   Every other month or every 2 months maybe.   From what I remember, last year I caught Exodus, the carnage tour, Overkill, and nuclear assault shows.  IF there's something major I missed last year, then tell me what it was.  I may miss one or two shows due to work schedule or maybe a show that has bands that I"m not a big fan of, but I try to catch everything good that comes around.  I don't think black metal, death metal, melodic death are on the way out.  THat's just what the kids like these days.  I don't think they're posers for liking it.  I like it too.  I just prefer thrash.  But I hope you're right,  I hope it's making a major comeback.  I don't see that many new thrash bands starting out either.  There's some out there on the local level though.  And I don't cream in my pants over Warbringer either like so many people do.  They're good, but not one of my favorites. 

Enjoy whatever you like.
Look for the thrash always!

Travel fast and hard,life is short.

Quote 0 0