powerslave16v
Hello
Can anyone tell me the name of the tv programme which first showed Ozzy and his family.
Jack and Kelly where really young and it showed them on tour with Ozzy backstage on what must have been the first Ozzfest.
I don,t think it's the we sold our souls  documentary,I think it's earlier than that.
I have been looking on you tube but can't seem to find it.
Really would like to see it again

Thanks Ian

Ps if anyone can provide a link to you tube or the like,that would be great.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
The earliest Ozzfest documentary that I can think of is the one produced by Penelope Spheeris, which might be the one you are referring to and I believe that was late 90's.  Any one before that I am not certain of.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
There is also the Prince of F@$%ing Darkness Tape now a DVD that has old footage of the family from Ozzy's rock walk induction that is right after the release of No More Tears.  You hit a nerve of curiousity with me lol.  I'm taking some time to research here.  Let me know if that is it.  It has introductions of the children when they were really young.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
powerslave16v
Hi Beast666
Sorry I've not replied for a while,but I think you have found it.
is that all there is on you tube of the documentary,has I,ve not had a proper look since you put the link on.
But yes it does look like it which was shown on UK tv and long time ago.
I will see if I can find anymore.It does the show the kids at a early age on tour with Ozzy.

Ian
Quote 0 0