paul_depard
I think its an awesome album. breaking all the rules anyone? under rated classic.
my kidney itches Mmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
paul_depard wrote:

I think its an awesome album. breaking all the rules anyone? under rated classic.
Do you Like Pepsi OR Dr. Pepper?  Ozzy`s earlier material is as good as day one....
Will trolls be able to say the same 5 posts from now?

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I'm not sure who is doing the rating when you say it's underrated. But I like it too.Breaking All the Rules is my favorite song from that album. Fire in the Sky, which Ozzy has been playing by fan request, and of course the Wizard and other people's favorite Bloodbath in Paradise are also on it. I don't personally like that song myself, it gives me the creeps. I like Crazy Babies, Demon Alcohol, and Hero too.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
paul_depard
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

paul_depard wrote:

Do you Like Pepsi OR Dr. Pepper?  Ozzy`s earlier material is as good as day one....
Will trolls be able to say the same 5 posts from now?
still like it punk!!Wo0o00o0o0o0o0 wheeeeeeeeeeeee
my kidney itches Mmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
we still have a poster on our wall for that album
zakk was so cute and baby-faced when that came out

we had really great seats for that tour, right in front of zakk
and he kept coming over, grabbing his long hair and pulling it up above his head
and then he would point to us and give us a thumbs up
cuz we got really long hair (mine is now over 4 ft long and my sis' is almost 5 ft)
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
that is my all time favorite ozzy album. crazy babies, bloodbath in paradise, demon alcohol, etc, just some bad ass heavy rock n roll.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Absolutely my favorite non-Randy Ozzy record!
Quote 0 0