f_darkbladeus Show full post »
f_darkbladeus
LMAO...erotic because the inside is melty? how long has it been since you've had a boyfriend missy. or maybe you have an avid imagination? ha ha ha...the only thing that it makes me think of is greasy oil and that would seem to ruin the whole wonder and magic of the oreo. idk.  :-\
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
WHOA...SWEAT, GREASE AND A DRISSLING CREAMY CENTER...I'M IN!
(Ohhhhh...You Were Actually Talking About Cookies, Wern't You?)  :-[ :-[

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Fried Oreos, WTF- Ive never tried that. Oreo blazzards are awsome
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
The new vanilla Oreos suck
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Tiger479 wrote:

The new vanilla Oreos suck

eeeh...they should do peanut butter onez.
remember those onez that were covered with chocolate? i think they were double stuffed tOo....like finger-cuffs.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
The double stuffed Oreos are freakin' awsome
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
I want the regular oreos. However has anyone tried the York Mint kind with soft chocolate? They're really good! Cost more tho!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
seriously guys.....wtf.....it's fucking 12:45 am and I click on this thread....and now I'm starving.....oreos , blizzards, Klondike bars, chocolate chip cookies.....thanks a lot....( da_wizard goes and tears apart his cupboards lookig for something sweet to eat.....but sadly finds nothing )

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
...dood i hate that, no matter how many timez u open tha cabinet therez still nuthin there, especialy when im tOo high to walk, let alone drive to teh store.
( blowz cabinet doorz off with SKS )
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
yeah I know.....I was way to fucked up to drive to the store.....ended up throwing a pizza in da oven......nothing like eating a whole pizza and going straight to bed........maybe thats why I didn't wake up with a hangover this morning....genius....I'll have to do that more often.....I'll be 300 lbs within a few months

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
If I wanna keep Oreos in the house I gotta hide them before my 2 boys see them. *Goes to check and confirm the little turds haven't infiltrated the secret stash in the room*
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I invented oreos, lol no I didn't really, but that would be awesome to have on my grave.  Invented the Oreo Cookie.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I came across a chocolate cookie recipe and the batter was really runny
and the cookies turned out big and soft like oreo cakesters
so I made ice cream sandwiches out of 'em
mmm boy were they good
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Tiger479 wrote:

If I wanna keep Oreos in the house I gotta hide them before my 2 boys see them. *Goes to check and confirm the little turds haven't infiltrated the secret stash in the room*

lol,  yeah i know this story, if i buy anything sweet to have in my house i have to hid it or else the kids will inhale it before i can even think about having any of it.  their father apparently keeps them well stocked with junk food at his house so they are use to eating it all the time. at mom's house its a treat to have junk food so needless to say it just doesn't last too long after coming through the door.
Quote 0 0
shatteredme3
Have any of you tried deep fried mars bars???
Now THEY are seriously worth chewing your own arm off for!
Quote 0 0