jab9164 Show full post »
Unregistered
so i guess you do have to buy the cd in order to get free ticket? lol thats what im hearing from some people.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Some people have spent hundreds of dollars buying lawn seats. I don't know why.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
im wondering how much ozzfest tickets are if you don't get them free? im taking my younger brother this year but, i only like 3 bands at ozzfest this year.
Quote 0 0
cjones05
i hate stupid people always trying to rip someone off
Quote 0 0
chrisr777
You don't have to buy the CD to get tickets, but the people who do get their tickets a few days before anyone else. My CD came with a little sheet of paper that had the code on it. My daughter didn't buy the CD. She got a code just buy logging on to the web site and registering for one.
Smokin and trippin is all that you do....YEAH
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Yeah, anybody who has a code can get tickets, but people, like myself, who bought the CD can just get theirs earlier.

Quote 0 0
Calicougar
haha, bump! (just kiddin guyz dont lable me a spamer or whatever )
Im the Captin!

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
the tickets are fakes no ozzfest tickets are out yet for sale
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
I cannot say this enough, STUBHUB.COM does not have any tickets. They are trying to sell to you what tickets they hope to get. Tickets are free so you do not need to pay for them. If you want to pay for tickets to make sure you get first crack, just buy one of the specially marked Ozzy cds that are stickered saying they have the Ozzfest code in them. That will cost you much less than paying a SCALPING AGENCY for tickets they do not even have. Stay away from STUBHUB.COM!!
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
I never even heard of that site. I would never buy any tickets from any vendor other than the ones reccommended by the bands/record label/tour site for any concert.

Quote 0 0
paulamontero666
do you think that people are going to sell their free tickets????
Quote 0 0
paulamontero666
and if so don't you think thatd be fucked up????
Quote 0 0
lucifers_goat
people might try to sell them to get extra cash once all tickets are given out....
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
my husband wants to sell the tickets...he said the bands suck this year! not worth going but, im taking my little brother this year.
Quote 0 0