IbanezJS
Both these years were grounbreaking events. 2007 was the year the WHOLE TOUR was FREE!!! 2008 was a 1 Day event that Featured Metallica and the Dime Bagg All Star Tribute band. Which to do you think was better and which would you rather attend? For me...2007. It would have been cool to attend 2008 but the fact of the matter is. I could NEVER afford such a trip. Let alone the ticket. I live in NY and a round trip, hotel room, a car rental, gas, food, parking, souviniers, the ticket.....I could never afford it. But 2007, I didnt pay a thin red dime for the ticket and the venue was only 3 hours away. And I was just 7 rows away from OZZY and it didnt cost me a dime.

People were bitching about how they havent heard of most of the bands on the second stage but Sharon has said ever since 99 or 2000 that the second stage was going to be reserved for up-in-coming acts. And I love seeing new talent. How about the rest of you?
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
Quote 0 0
MEATSANDWICH
Quote 0 0
chilidog1980
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
of course this is a biased thread. no one's gonna say 08 except for texans.
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
puffpuffpass wrote:

of course this is a biased thread. no one's gonna say 08 except for texans.

Im sure there were plenty of people who flew in for the show. I mean if people would fly accross the nation for Star Trek conventions. Im sure there are concert geeks who would do the same thing.
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
2007 the venue was better then the pizza hut bowl
Quote 0 0
highrise
'07
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
By the line-up 2008 was FAR better.  Cavalera Conspiracy, Shadows Fall, Metallica, Goatwhore, Kingdom of Sorrow, etc.  HOWEVER, 2007 was better over-all because it was straight-up more convienient.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
both great line-ups
but I did not attend 08 so ill say 07
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
2007 most definately! Not the free part cause the ticket might have been free but the long drive, hotel stay, food, gas, etc. It all adds up! But well worth it! Ozzfest normally is. ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Yep, 2007 had it all...free venue, free cd(s) an intro to lordi, free shots of meister and free energy drink!

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
What Are You TALKING About 2008 Was Without A Doubt THE MOST EPIC OF THE BUNCH!!!
WhOoWhOoWhOo....THAT'S MY OZZFEST DAWG!!! 

Quote 0 0