cocamommy
Got our tickets today! Hubbie is pumped!
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
Congrats! Where are you sitting?
San Manuel is an awesome venue for Ozzfest! 
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
cocamommy
gonna be in the louge 3rd row..
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Wow not long to go....I'm green witn envy
Quote 0 0
alwyslate
What are the closest hotels to the Ozzfest in CA?
Quote 0 0
cocamommy
We got people flying into cali from our family... this is going to be so much fun!
Quote 0 0
Nando
SantaBarbaraJohn wrote:

Congrats! Where are you sitting?
San Manuel is an awesome venue for Ozzfest! 

Yeah it's great for events like ozzfest, but it's a shitty venue for any other concert. Getting out of the parking lot is going to be hell 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
ozzfestgurl
My friends and I are turning the weekend into a birthday celebration for me. Staying at a badass hotel in West Hollywood for the weekend. Only one is coming with me to Ozzfest, while the others lounge by the pool. Its going to be a hell of a weekend! I can't wait! Look for us in bathing suit tops or pink shirts!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Were you trying to moon Ozzy in your sig pic?
Quote 0 0
ozzfestgurl
Haha no, showing him my tattoo. He signed under it.
Quote 0 0
DinoB
Can't wait to see MOTLEY CRUE.  but isn't wierd that MOTLEY is not a metal band. how do you metal heads recieve a ROCK N ROLL band?
Quote 0 0
Nando
DinoB wrote:

Can't wait to see MOTLEY CRUE.  but isn't wierd that MOTLEY is not a metal band. how do you metal heads recieve a ROCK N ROLL band?

I guess the same way many received Incubus or Linkin Park a few years back in previous ozzfests 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Nando wrote:

DinoB wrote:

I guess the same way many received Incubus or Linkin Park a few years back in previous ozzfests 

*vomits*
How could you even mention those years?  They were fucking disgusting.  I would rather see '06 than those fucking fests.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Nando wrote:

DinoB wrote:

Well at least Motley Crue is alot harder band than those clowns
Quote 0 0
Meltallica
I'm an Aussie coming over for OZZFEST California, does anyone know if there will be shuttle buses to the event from downtown San Bernadino or somewhere nearby and out again??    ...and yes i have read numerous comments about the shit fight of traffic problems getting out of there, i know one thing I wont be driving lol!
Quote 0 0