prnzysaurusrex Show full post »
f_darkbladeus
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Trust me,...the state police and the ABC have it all wrapped up.

And what darling is "the ABC?" You didn't say anything with that acronym before. ABC here is a US Customs Officer. What is it there?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
f_darkbladeus wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Trust me,...the state police and the ABC have it all wrapped up.

And what darling is "the ABC?" You didn't say anything with that acronym before. ABC here is a US Customs Officer. What is it there?
Alcoholic Beverage Control...they have a ton of agents in there for Ozzfest.
My friend is the boss......

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Alcoholic Beverage Control...they have a ton of agents in there for Ozzfest. My friend is the boss......

You sure have friends in high places. Why [Darkblade swaggers], I'm friends with some of the Deputy Sheriffs around these parts. They even know me by my name. And the judge we got in town here full-time, just two years ago? I was on the very first jury ever in town, regarding a DUI, so he knows me from that historical moment. Yep. He even washed my car for me once. It was a fundraiser for the boyscouts, but none-the-less. [pfffft...Darkblade touches her hip, 'she's hot.']
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Well it was good to know all the stuff that was gonna happen at the OZZFEST PNC bank arts center tailgating crackdown...
I posted threads about it and many didnt see the public warnings or my comments on the Ozzsite and got themselves BUSTED. There were throngs arrested for tailgating....

Quote 0 0
stevepwn
ive been to camden 2 times before its fine at the susquehanna bank center... if you're leaving everyone from the concert will be near u and just tell ur ride to park in the lot.. its not hard
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
stevepwn wrote:

ive been to camden 2 times before its fine at the susquehanna bank center... if you're leaving everyone from the concert will be near u and just tell ur ride to park in the lot.. its not hard
You are correct sir,...and this year its apparently free to park.
I bet thats for the lot right at the side of the venue FOR the venue. Once that fills up the lot down past the aquarium will probably charge the users. And if you try to park in the aquarium deck for Ozzfest they wont let you. The parking attendants at the aquarium deck actually ask you if you are going to the aquarium or Ozzfest. I bring two Ozzfest tickets and actually go to the aquarium for a cool lunch break,...so I park there. Even if I have to pay its worth it,..its monitored better. And nobody will pee on your car......

Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
ok gang first off thanx for provideing those kids real detailed travel plans. thats cool.
i for one was a little scared gettting out of camden after mayhem, somehow i got turned around when i tried to get to ben franklin bridge back ta PA. but i found a gas station,thank god nobody hassled me, im white there were lots of black peeps at gas station, and the clerk was easternindian an he did not know directions, stupid of me to even ask that guy, could not understand him. but there was girls outside that i followed right to the bridge exit. i have ta say of all the peeps in nj/camden philly, the african american gets my respect for bieng nice ta me, and not mugging me. im sure every city has the bad, an yes camden has a bad rep, but so does dc, and any major city. just dont invite trouble or act tooo scared an they should be allright, stay in lighted areas, dont go in dark places.  be smart.
Quote 0 0