Wizard_of_Ozz Show full post »
AlpineValleyGirl
just swung by the livenation site to check things and we have til 10pm friday to get in on the citi presale.  all we want is lawn so I don't think I have to jump on it right away.

there ARE first row seats available as of right now, but they are all the way to the right side of the stage.  you get a great blast of sound right out of the speakers, you are shielded from the setting sun at that angle, but you can't see for shit from those seats

I also love how the interactive map (a pretty cool idea, btw) doesn't bother to show the huge support posts that block the stage if you are sitting in certain sections of the last ten rows.  those seats are also considered prime targets for sod missles and bottles filled with piss.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

ok gang just bought my backstage tix the prices on livenation/tm are as follows:
meet andgreet- 999.00    backstage general admission and reserved seat within 10 rows is

and there is a unholy matrimony pkg at 299.00 apparently somebodys gettin married befor BLS set?  
and the regular tix are 99-155 for pit and 39.00 for lawn.  in the 70s and 80s for all else.
i chose backstage pit pkg for 333.00
the meet and greet was  to steep fer me.

you will enjoy the package you got

have fun

if you buy anything from the booths in the village of the damned flash your lamenant ane
let them know your on the vip package alot of them will give you a discount
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
[move]  thanx for the tip now why didnt they mention a laminate cause im pretty sure we should get one for backstage i did in 05 at NC.[/move]
Quote 0 0
evilrob666
CrashNBurn wrote:

Mansfield has been posted on ticketmaster $39.50-$152 -Hope the 152 is vip and not pit

Hate to burst your bubble.  VIP tickets are $333 to $999.  This is a joke!
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
fukk y00z printing this
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
There is a USA Today discount you can enter on Ticketmaster that gets you lawn tickets for $15 (with no added fees at checkout and no parking fees at the venue!).

The code is OZZYTODAY
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I believe it was at the venue but I found VIP parking tickets. Guess that's not the same as general admission parking.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
f_darkbladeus wrote:

I believe it was at the venue but I found VIP parking tickets. Guess that's not the same as general admission parking.

That's correct. There is special VIP Parking closer to the gates and that costs, but the general admission parking is covered already so you do not NEED to pay anything to park at Ozzfest 2010.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Do I need to get special parking if I am coming with a bus or is there general parking for busses?  All 30 people on the bus have an all in ticket. I am going to Tinley
Quote 0 0
clozzy
pack1pres wrote:

Do I need to get special parking if I am coming with a bus or is there general parking for busses?  All 30 people on the bus have an all in ticket. I am going to Tinley

LULZ... y00z spaezk00lz!  
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::sinister::sinister
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
fukk y00z printing this topicz
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Catzzz wrote:

fukk y00z printing this topicz

Print away dood
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
laurjohn2 wrote:

$30 to $127 for the new jersey show
hail zall!
Quote 0 0
jalogan
Hell, I'm pissed. Bought 2 presale tix at 39.50 ea and NOW I find out they dropped the prices. F*ckin Aholes. Let me guess no refunds for that and no refund info on parking charges at Camden.
Quote 0 0