da_wizard Show full post »
da_wizard
how about.... Jack Osbourne presents "THE CIRCUS OF THE DAMNED"

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
I hear the frequency you`re broadcastin D-Wiz but I`m just not dancin to the melody....know`m say`n?

(FOF slides Da-Wiz an ALCOHOL FREE BEER......) can you feel me brah?

the Jack-O handling affairs idea as a natural progression of inheritance seems a good fit, but OZZY is really killin these days....it would seem a distant future idea, but I could see that...i`ll concede to a passing of the torch SOMEDAY....not today though...

Quote 0 0
wfz
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

I hear the frequency you`re broadcastin D-Wiz but I`m just not dancin to the melody....know`m say`n?

the Jack-O handling affairs idea as a natural progression of inheritance seems a good fit, but OZZY is really killin these days....it would seem a distant future idea, but I could see that...i`ll concede to a passing of the torch SOMEDAY....not today though...
would someone get this old ass idiot some medication.
Quote 0 0
TOKE_MASTER
Eye_Of_Horus wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

we gave him some, but he thought it was a suppository.
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
TOKE_MASTER wrote:

Eye_Of_Horus wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

we gave him some, but he thought it was a suppository.

He seems to be slipping and slipping fast
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Yep.

Quote 0 0