ozzycrue
I like the line up. Its not the best but its good. what so great about mayhem? korn zombie? Im not new to this site my user name was chris666 the old forum was better! I went to the first ever ozzfest in 96 at glen helen in california! i went to all the ozzfest there til 2007. ozzy has a hardcore following there it will be packed! crue fest hit glen helen the last 2 years and it was packed ozzy and crue at the same show will be big as fuck!!  ps devil driver will kick your ass!!! goatwhore! mother fuckers!!! ozzy= metal god  Halford= metal god!! how many metal gods are at mayhem? lamb of god kicks ass but ive seen them 5 times!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
ozzycrue wrote:

I like the line up. Its not the best but its good. what so great about mayhem? korn zombie? Im not new to this site my user name was chris666 the old forum was better! I went to the first ever ozzfest in 96 at glen helen in california! i went to all the ozzfest there til 2007. ozzy has a hardcore following there it will be packed! crue fest hit glen helen the last 2 years and it was packed ozzy and crue at the same show will be big as fuck!!  ps devil driver will kick your ass!!! goatwhore! mother fuckers!!! ozzy= metal god  Halford= metal god!! how many metal gods are at mayhem? lamb of god kicks ass but ive seen them 5 times!

OZZY!!Fuckin a!
Halford is the metal god!Oh yeah!
Hope they have meet and greets at some point of his US tour.

Ozzfest will kill!Hail to ya,ENJOY!! We have from day one the metal gods have started the shit.

Quote 0 0
poobobo
ozzycrue wrote:

what are you? a 15 year old little fag that dont know shit about metal. fuck you! Ill smash your face boy!!!

nope older than 15 i'm old enough to drink and old enough to know that you just called a band as generic as lamb of god kick ass hahhaha your clown shoes. and i agree devil driver has been great everytime i've seen them but them being on mainstage is gonna steal some of there intensity they are ment to be more intimate. and i mean goatwhore mother fuckers... i def agree with that sentiment but the fact that your souped about the crue and lamb of god makes you a fucking tool. they haven't been good for about 5 years now.

Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

ozzycrue wrote:

OZZY!!Fuckin a!
Halford is the metal god!Oh yeah!
Hope they have meet and greets at some point of his US tour.

Ozzfest will kill!Hail to ya,ENJOY!! We have from day one the metal gods have started the shit.
hell yes! I'm getting PLARS tickets
Quote 0 0
nickb81
I think u fags on here don't know metal. A bunch of lame ass bands that only listen to because they're not mainstream and you think listening to them makes you cool or something. Incredible fucking lineup ill be there
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Shit!
Give em kell boys!
Ozzfesters need to bash these motherfuckers good!

Horns to ya!!Hail..........

Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
california roll call bitch! whos going?
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
ozzycrue wrote:

cali fans?
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
california bitch
Quote 0 0
whatzup555666
ozzycrue wrote:

ozzycrue wrote:

cali fans?

wholey butt fuck!!! motley crue!? i just creamed myself lol!
this ozzfest is gunna b the shit! raise yer horns mo fo's n get ready for some major butt kickin!!
RAWR!!
cali, thats what up.

Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
whatzup555666 wrote:

ozzycrue wrote:

ozzycrue wrote:

cali fans?

wholey butt fuck!!! motley crue!? i just creamed myself lol!
this ozzfest is gunna b the shit! raise yer horns mo fo's n get ready for some major butt kickin!!
RAWR!!
cali, thats what up.

drive to texas and get me please.
Quote 0 0
Nando
ozzycrue wrote:

ozzycrue wrote:

cali fans?

socal all the way dude!!!
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Shit!
Give em kell boys!
Ozzfesters need to bash these motherfuckers good!

Horns to ya!!Hail..........

HELL YA
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
whos smokin that kush?
Quote 0 0