zfw
It's true. Best Buy is paying the two to appear together in their Super Bowl ad.
Quote 0 0
woa
doesnt surprise me.... I've heard Bieber is also making a surprise headline at ozzfest 2011. They wanted to go big on this comeback year, and what better way to go big then with Bieber and a 30 stop festival.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Any hope that Ozzy will bite his head off?
Quote 0 0
woa
doubt it. I've heard ozzy kinda likes him. Reminds him of a younger Sharron.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Maybe Ozzy will convert him and he'll grow a mullett and join a hair metal band
Quote 0 0
woa
That is a good wish, but honestly I am hoping Ozzy has evolved to mate like the Angler fish.... And Ozzy being the female of this new evolved species. Do you know how Angler fish reproduce?
Quote 0 0
woa
For those that don't know.... The male Angler fish is born with a genetic disposition that prevents him from eating anything, and is born with this super "smell"/drive to mate with a female Angler fish. Since he can't eat anything, he needs to find this female quick before he dies of starvation. Well when he finds the female he is so crazy out of control that he just starts trying to eat her. A chemical reaction happens and the males face gets infused with the females body where she begins consuming him through her skin like some sort of parasite. Anyways.... she disolves the male angler fish until he is nothing less then a ball sack which she then uses to fertilize eggs when she wants to have babies.

How fucking cool would it be if that was Ozzy. now that would be metal
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Are you suggesting Sharon is an angler fish?
Quote 0 0
woa
Good call! I always thought she was more of a succubus, but she does fit this description too... Next time you see her, try and be on the look out for some ball sacks.
Quote 0 0
wfz
can you say sell out?
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
Eye_Of_Horus wrote:

can you say sell out?

I' fuck her!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
It just looks so wrong.....but I guess from a marketing angle it makes sense
Quote 0 0