Wizard_of_Ozz
OZZY OSBOURNE:

?DISGUSTED? BY

CHURCH'S USE OF ?CRAZY TRAIN?

?I am sickened and disgusted by the use of ?Crazy Train? to promote messages of hate and evil by a ?church,?? singer OZZY OSBOURNE said in response to news that Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church used lyrics from his song at events surrounding Tuesday?s (10/6/ Snyder v. Phelps Supreme Court hearing.  An attorney--a daughter of the church?s founder, along with her sister--paraphrased lyrics from OSBOURNE?s ?Crazy Train? at a post-Supreme Court hearing press conference in Washington D.C.

The church is described by the Wall Street Journal (10/6/ as a ?tiny Kansas church?[that]?preaches that U.S. deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq are punishment for American?s tolerance of homosexuality and abortion.?  As the Examiner.com noted (10/6/ of the church, ?their flamboyant demonstrations at the funerals of non-gay service members, using the events to highlight their belief that military deaths overseas are justified punishment for U-S tolerance of homosexuality. (?You're Going to Hell,? ?Thank God for Dead Soldiers,? and ?God Hates You? are popular Westboro slogans.).?
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
God forbid I ever run into one of those b/s protests. I'll be chating with you guys from prison 
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
these are the same intolerant bastards that set up protests outside of Dio's services
their website is full of bastardized versions of metal songs to serve their evil purposes

bastards
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
They've plagerised that song on one of thier web-sites.  I don't remember exactly how it goes, but the chorus ends with "You're going straight to hell on a crazy train".  Yes, lyrics are different, but guitar rifts/drum rifts/bass rifts are all the same.  Also, I wish I' gonne to Arlington, Tx today.  You' be seein' my face all over the news.  "A college student started a fight with 6 people from Westboro Baptist Church today in Tx in which the first attack involved grabbing a picket sign and beating some dumb fuck over the head with it".

Also, there are government organizations watching them and thier protests.  The same organizations watching them and thier protests are also watching organizations such as the Black Panthers and the Ku Klux Klan.  I really don't see much respect coming from the government either.
Quote 0 0
devildriver100164
Crazy_eyes wrote:

They've plagerised that song on one of thier web-sites.  I don't remember exactly how it goes, but the chorus ends with "You're going straight to hell on a crazy train".  Yes, lyrics are different, but guitar rifts/drum rifts/bass rifts are all the same.  Also, I wish I' gonne to Arlington, Tx today.  You' be seein' my face all over the news.  "A college student started a fight with 6 people from Westboro Baptist Church today in Tx in which the first attack involved grabbing a picket sign and beating some dumb fuck over the head with it".

Also, there are government organizations watching them and thier protests.  The same organizations watching them and thier protests are also watching organizations such as the Black Panthers and the Ku Klux Klan.  I really don't see much respect coming from the government either.
fucking sick!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
With what I've seen from them, they should call themselves a part of "The Arian Brotherhood" rather than a church.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
"Never get out of the boat". Absolutely goddamn right!
Quote 0 0